MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
So I found a trick. Go to your livery editor and click on the racing items, then select any number plate. It will then allow you to put in your racing number for that plate. Once you have your number the go back to the plates and select no plate again. Save your livery.
Now when your in our Gr.4 race or any race with that car your number will be above your name now even though you have no number plates on your car .:)

I have been spending a few hours this morning working on livery's and just now the server goes down on me. All that work lost.

I hate that, or when I click through the buttons too fast and don't save before exit. Try to remember to save as you go every 30 minutes or so or when you complete a section

@Rinsky I'm gonna pick the Mustang over the Jaguar. I just like it more overall, not necessarily in terms of how it drives. It's more about having six gears instead of seven and wanting to get away from that since it's one of the reasons I'm switching from the Lexus

As of now nobody has said they are missing the October race and that would make a full field of 16. But I have a feeling a few will not show so I will take a couple more entries if anyone is interested.

I'm keen for entree but put me down as a reserve driver for now
If someone drops out I can take that place
I was just like to be friends and join in the lobby when we doing practice and have fun

Psn road2fury

Last edited:
I'm keen for entree but put me down as a reserve driver for now
If someone drops out I can take that place
I was just like to be friends and join in the lobby when we doing practice and have fun

Psn road2fury

Welcome Justin.
There is almost always a couple of spots open in this race every month. I will add you to my friends list then just show up on race day.

Here is the list of available Gr.4 cars you can choose from for the October race. Just pick one you like and I will add you to our list.

Available Gr.4 cars
Scirocco
BMW
RCZ
Megane
Lancer
Subaru
4C
Mercedes
Jaguar
Audi
Lexus

So race A is Gr.4 at Fuji and it was the first time I had a Gr.4 car on that track since the update. I always liked Fuji but I really like it in the Gr.4 class. We definitely have to visit that location in this Series sometime.

So race A is Gr.4 at Fuji and it was the first time I had a Gr.4 car on that track since the update. I always liked Fuji but I really like it in the Gr.4 class. We definitely have to visit that location in this Series sometime.

Yeah works really well, I can’t do that last section though:confused:

I have posted this on the main page but here is how the Gr.4 car will be picked for next year.

For every new season the car list gets wiped clean and no one gets to keep their car from the previous year.

A Special Qualifying Session will be held where everyone will be using the same Gr.4 car.
The person with the fastest qualifying time gets to choose their Gr.4 car first for the season.
The Gr.4 car selection will continue based on the qualifying times.

You will have the out lap for a warm up and then the following lap will be your time. One lap is all you get so make it count.
Only one person will be allowed on the track at any given time during this Special Car Selection Qualifying Round. This will insure you have the track all to yourself but at the same time everyone will be watching your qualifying run (The pressures on).
Nobody will know the identity of the Gr.4 qualifying car or track until you are in the lobby.

This special Qualifying Round will be held one week before the New Season Begins.

Settings.
1. One lap
2. Tires will be Race Hards
3. Track limit penalties will be set to high
4. Damage will be set to heavy

Just like in real racing push your car to hard and wreck and your qualifying run will be horrible.
Abused the track limits and your penalty will cost you a decent time.
I don't want to make this easy on anyone. There are some very sought after cars that will be on everyone list.
You will have to be on your best and not let the pressure or challenges facing you stand in your way for a chance at obtaining one of your top picks.

I have posted this on the main page but here is how the Gr.4 car will be picked for next year.

For every new season the car list gets wiped clean and no one gets to keep their car from the previous year.

A Special Qualifying Session will be held where everyone will be using the same Gr.4 car.
The person with the fastest qualifying time gets to choose their Gr.4 car first for the season.
The Gr.4 car selection will continue based on the qualifying times.

You will have the out lap for a warm up and then the following lap will be your time. One lap is all you get so make it count.
Only one person will be allowed on the track at any given time during this Special Car Selection Qualifying Round. This will insure you have the track all to yourself but at the same time everyone will be watching your qualifying run (The pressures on).
Nobody will know the identity of the Gr.4 qualifying car or track until you are in the lobby.

This special Qualifying Round will be held one week before the New Season Begins.

Settings.
1. One lap
2. Tires will be Race Hards
3. Track limit penalties will be set to high
4. Damage will be set to heavy

Just like in real racing push your car to hard and wreck and your qualifying run will be horrible.
Abused the track limits and your penalty will cost you a decent time.
I don't want to make this easy on anyone. There are some very sought after cars that will be on everyone list.
You will have to be on your best and not let the pressure or challenges facing you stand in your way for a chance at obtaining one of your top picks.

That's going to be exciting for sure! Really nice addition there :cheers:

That's going to be exciting for sure! Really nice addition there :cheers:

I hope the calendar is friendly to my schedule in RL because this sounds awesome.

I was hoping everyone would like it. Really wanted a fair but exciting way to solve the car selection for next year.

I have a few people in mind who don't race in this endurance race that can pick both the car and track so everything is kept from me as well.

any update of time of day for the track settings?

SATURDAY October 6th

1.5 hour endurance race
45 minute Practice/Qualifying session
Track: Dragon Trail - Gardens
In game track time: ?
Fastest First set by host
Class Gr4 BOP on with No Tuning.
Everyone must run a different Gr.4 car.
Race Hard to Race Medium tires only.
Fuel X3 & Tire wear X2
No assist but ABS
Damage on light