MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
SATURDAY MAY 5th

We will be hosting our next 1.5 hour Gr.4 Endurance race on Saturday May 5th

For this event Everyone who finished on the lead lap at the last endurance race will not be given the new track location until your in the lobby on race day.
Anyone that finished a lap or more down will be given the next track location along with the track time.
This way all you lead drivers will be on the same even playing field and the other drivers will have a chance to practice and make it more competitive for them.

Only 1 Spots remain open.
You also have 11 Gr.4 cars that remain available to choose from.
Just post here that your interested in pre-registering along with an available Gr.4 car that you wish to use. You will keep this car for every race you do.

Important changes made to the next endurance race.

A. We will be going to a private lobby from now on.

B. As much as I like grid starts we are going to go to rolling starts to limit people getting damage in T1.

C. Host set's the Grid and it will be based on your FL in qualifying.

All times are US. Daylight Savings Eastern Standard Time.
Please check to make sure your local time corresponds with the event times.

1. Private Lobby opens at 7:00pm along with Practice/ Qualifying for everyone who has pre-registered.
You must use the car you signed up with for the entire event and everyone must run a different Gr.4 car.

2. At 7:45pm Practice/Qualifying session ends. A Pre Race Check will take place at this time to make sure everyone is in their correct cars.

3. A Short 15 minute break will also take place before racing starts. Please take this time to get yourself ready for the next 1.5 hours.

4. At 8:00pm the 1hr 30 min endurance race starts.

I will post the room ID # on here once the lobby is up and going.

Everyone must run a different Gr.4 car.

Anyone caught cheating, racing dirty or not following the rules will be kicked from the lobby. It's something I must say but has not been a problem with the outstanding group of racers listed below.

Race Information -
1.5 hour endurance race
45 minute Practice/Qualifying session
Track: ?
In game track time: ?
Fastest First set by host
Class Gr4 BOP on with No Tuning.
Everyone must run a different Gr.4 car.
Race Hard to Race Soft tires only.
Fuel X4 & Tire wear X6
No assist but ABS
Damage on heavy
Boost Off
Slipstream Real
Track grip set to Real
All penalties set on Strong
Auto Drive off
Caution flags on
Ghosting off - Lap cars are still ghost
Rolling Start -

Here is the list of Cars & Members that are signed up for the next endurance race.

Lamborghini - TheColdWarriors
Porsche - RINSKY
Ferrari - Infineon
Viper - racer233
Hyundai - Paulzx
GTR - tatjana001
Lexus - Alpha Cipher
Jaguar - Magrathea_42
Mazda - Venster
Toyota 86 - Cooper2k
McLaren - JohnPaul224
NSX - Clean Racer
Corvette C7 - G-rat5960
Subaru - bloodyboyblue
Megane - steviea712
Ford Mustang - SDM_RRDZ
I would like to participate, the Alfa Romeo still available?

I would like to participate, the Alfa Romeo still available?

Make sure to post your PSN here so I can add you to my friends list or you won't be able to join as the lobby will be set to private.

Great race guys!
PS_Messages_20180505_214456.jpg

Another very enjoyable race. Thanks to Rinsky for organising again another great job!

Weird one for strategy though, fuel no issue but tyres on the Atenza did not last. Only needed a splash and dash really in the last pit but filled up as had a gap, so could of made a bit of time on the leaders but they were too far in front at that point so would of been irrelevant.

Well done to everyone really good race. Nice win Steviea!

That was my whole idea about everyone would keep using the same cars for every race. Your car changes from track to track on tire wear and fuel consumption.

I could get 15 laps out of my Porsche before pitting to bad it's so damn slow. Ran 103 to 105 lap times all race and never wrecked or got a penalty but still finished a lap down.

Had fun though and I still had some great battles going on all race long with a few people.

We still had some lobby bugs as @Alpha Cipher couldn't see everyone in the lobby and we tried everything. Other than that everything eles ran smooth with no lag.

Keeping checking back here as I will post our next race on June 2nd.

That was my whole idea about everyone would keep using the same cars for every race. Your car changes from track to track on tire wear and fuel consumption.

I could get 15 laps out of my Porsche before pitting to bad it's so damn slow. Ran 103 to 105 lap times all race and never wrecked or got a penalty but still finished a lap down.

Had fun though and I still had some great battles going on all race long with a few people.

We still had some lobby bugs as @Alpha Cipher couldn't see everyone in the lobby and we tried everything. Other than that everything eles ran smooth with no lag.

Keeping checking back here as I will post our next race on June 2nd.

Completely agree, that’s half the fun of not knowing the track the race will be on, it may suit the Car, it may not!!

I won’t be able to make the June 2nd race so will hopefully see you guys again in July

Completely agree, that’s half the fun of not knowing the track the race will be on, it may suit the Car, it may not!!

I won’t be able to make the June 2nd race so will hopefully see you guys again in July

I don't think your the only one who has a conflict with June 2nd. I might move it to the following Saturday so everyone can make it.

hello Rinsky and all , I would like to participate in the next race if there should be an opening , with 17 people registred as of now it doesn`t seem likely that there will :)
But if there should come an opening and iam allowed participating , I would like the BMW if it`s availeble , 2nd choice would be Aston Martin , most of all I would prefer the Veyron but with tirewear on 6 iam afraid the tires wouldn`t last for long :)

PSN-MrRacingline

I am unlikely to be in for the next one anyway, I’m doing another series in may and June on Saturday nights, except for June 2nd inexplicably. So I might be able to make it if it stays on that date

hello Rinsky and all , I would like to participate in the next race if there should be an opening , with 17 people registred as of now it doesn`t seem likely that there will :)
But if there should come an opening and iam allowed participating , I would like the BMW if it`s availeble , 2nd choice would be Aston Martin , most of all I would prefer the Veyron but with tirewear on 6 iam afraid the tires wouldn`t last for long :)

PSN-MrRacingline

There will always be some extra room because not everyone will make every race.

So your in with the BMW.. Welcome to the group. I will send you a friend invite soon.

I am unlikely to be in for the next one anyway, I’m doing another series in may and June on Saturday nights, except for June 2nd inexplicably. So I might be able to make it if it stays on that date

I'm leaving it on June the 2nd and even though some will miss this race or a race in the future we will always have others wanting to join in on a open spot.
Another reason I didn't want to run a point system.

I will post more information on the June 2nd race soon.

I will have to miss the June 2nd race as I'll be out of town but hopefully I can make the July race.

Like what other said about tire wear I kinda wish we could choose which set of tires to change in the pit stop since the viper front tires wore out quicker than the back tires. It would be nice if we could do a double or triple stint on tires if they are not worn completely down.

My participation for the race on June 2nd will be announced soon, have a 3-hour enduro to do the day after that.

Wow you will be busy that day.
Sometime today I will update everything but you do know I won't give out the track location to anyone except all those who finished a lap or more down last race. If you can run with @bloodyboyblue then your definitely not getting it..lol

I'll be in the next enduro however I want to change my car to the lancer gr4

This is not a habit I want to get into because I've already turned down others wanting to switch cars. At some point this year I will let everyone switch if they should choose to do so.

But I know your situation is different. Your having problems with your wheel and I watched you just cut left at one point and slam into a wall for no reason at all.
I will let you switch to the Gr.4 EVO because of your wheel issue. Plus your giving up a popular car.

We have had two different cars win and I'm hoping that trend continues with everyone driving different cars each race.

I will update everything today.

Back