Wreckfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 1,601 comments
What we need to complete our lives is this:

The Wreckfest physics and damage model.

A laser scanned model of San Francisco.

A lot of parked cars with others just driving around.

1 '68 Ford Mustang model in dark green

1 '68 Dodge Charger model in black

All set around 1968.

Do you get where I'm going with this?

What we need to complete our lives is this:

The Wreckfest physics and damage model.

A laser scanned model of San Francisco.

A lot of parked cars with others just driving around.

1 '68 Ford Mustang model in dark green

1 '68 Dodge Charger model in black

All set around 1968.

Do you get where I'm going with this?

Or just the Original Driver from PS1 in the Wreckfest engine. :D

I play on Xbox One X and it’s great but does anyone know if there are any significant differences with the PS4 PRO version ? Thank you !

Has anyone else had an AI drive straight for them, heading the wrong way, during a normal race? Or just a bug?

Has anyone else had an AI drive straight for them, heading the wrong way, during a normal race? Or just a bug?

It has happened to me but only on Expert difficulty. When you play or Novice or Amateur the AI target you less I find.

Apologies if this has been asked but do people think getting the season pass (Xbox 1 for me) is worth it? Thinking about getting the game today.

Thanks for that guys. I’ve been following the thread and have “tried” it on the PC for a min and can’t wait to grab it now.

Edit - DL it now :). Saw a few comments in the reviews from aussie players saying it's region locked and cant get on US servers or something.

Last edited:
VXR
After many years of wanting to go to watch banger racing, this game has been the catalyst. Going to take myself, my family and my mate to a local banger meet on December 29th.

Cant wait.

Whereabouts? It wouldn't be Yarmouth Stadium would it, as they have a meet on the 29th as well.

I'd love to go again myself.

VXR
After many years of wanting to go to watch banger racing, this game has been the catalyst. Going to take myself, my family and my mate to a local banger meet on December 29th.

Cant wait.

It's great fun mate. Used to go down Arlington near Brighton. Awesome entertainment.

Just don't wear a white shirt :lol:

Does the AI use the DLC cars? Haven‘t seen it yet
Going by @Scaff's video, it appears not.

In the amateur league, I've been struggling with the Supervan demolition derby that also has a few buses thrown in. I can't seem to beat that one. I keep trying to target cars with a lot of damage already, but I'm not very good at it yet.

I have a whole new appreciation for the game since I’ve started using the cockpit view (the changeable FoV is a blessing).

Seeing and experiencing the carnage from behind the wheel is so much more fun :D

Decent update as well. Loving the Buggy!

Back