Next Forza 7 DLC Car Pack Touches Down January 16

It’s easy to understand why the date flew under the radar: Ekberg announced it on Turn 10’s traditional New Years Eve live stream (roughly the 3:25 mark here). Outside of that stream, there’s no mention of the date on any of the traditional Forza media outlets.

An odd communication strategy to say the least.

Turn 10 has always been pretty iffy about communicating important things, but ever since FM7 dropped it seems like they're being exceptionally scattershot with releasing information about anything. It's starting to make me wonder if there's something happening behind the scenes we're not aware of.

Wonder if its Race Cars incoming... :bowdown:

I hope there’s some really nice cars and also hope colour changing bug which annoys me gets fixed.

F03C585A-8DD7-4912-BEBD-C02A253CED7A.jpeg

In all seriousness, there is a high chance there will be at least one SUV/Off-roader in this upcoming January car pack.

Last edited:
i hope that the following cars will be part of the next packs:

Ferrari 812 Superfast
McLaren 720 S
McLaren 675 LT
Ferrari GTC 4 Lusso
Bugatti Chiron
McLaren P1 GTR
Latest models of E63 AMG of S63 AMG
BMW M 760Li und latest M5
Porsche 911R and newly released GT3
Latest Audi RS 5
Ferrari Portofino
Huracan Performante
Audi S8 and Mercedes S600 (to make CEO races)

The only reason why I care for the car packs is because I want more off roaders for Horizon 4.

And T10 is performing admirably in that regard. About the only good thing about this game's PR in all honesty.

Turn 10 has always been pretty iffy about communicating important things, but ever since FM7 dropped it seems like they're being exceptionally scattershot with releasing information about anything. It's starting to make me wonder if there's something happening behind the scenes we're not aware of.

Seems to me that T10 is getting even sloppier then they usually are.

Get all the DLC cars for free, barely want to drive any of them :/
Hoping this next release will be more exciting.

Get all the DLC cars for free, barely want to drive any of them :/
Hoping this next release will be more exciting.

Thats why i am ready to pay 2,99 for one car if i really want it.
Luckily i am not at all into these themed packs like f&f or hoonigan or whatnot.
I purchased the Giulia for example because it was one of the cars i desperately wanted to be in the game.

Yeah the P1 GTR is in game and it's been lazily shoved into the Hypercars division because making a separate division for high end track toys is too obvious for T10
How can be T10 be that lazy?
There's already an existing category titled "Extreme Track Toys", which includes the Ferrari FXX K - a competitor to the P1 GTR!

I was always annoyed that the likes of the Zonda R, FXXK, One:1, and the P1 GTR were shoved into an already stuffed Hypercar division. Making all their younger brothers feel redundant and pointless.

I was always annoyed that the likes of the Zonda R, FXXK, One:1, and the P1 GTR were shoved into an already stuffed Hypercar division. Making all their younger brothers feel redundant and pointless.
To be fair, the One:1 in Horizon 3 was considered a Hypercar so it makes sense to be in the division but, for some reason the Zonda Cinque is considered a Hypercar again after being a Modern Supercar in Horizon 3.

To be fair, the One:1 in Horizon 3 was considered a Hypercar so it makes sense to be in the division but, for some reason the Zonda Cinque is considered a Hypercar again after being a Modern Supercar in Horizon 3.
One of the reason I think it could be a good idea to have more Divisions and make it possible for a car to qualify for more then just one division. What if I want to do a V8 Super Sedan race? I'd have to set up custom restrictions for it and if doing the race against AI there would be a bunch of possible contenders missing because the AI's auto upgrade doesn't do engine swaps.

How can be T10 be that lazy?
There's already an existing category titled "Extreme Track Toys", which includes the Ferrari FXX K - a competitor to the P1 GTR!
Actually, there is no Extreme Track Toys category, for some reason they drop it every other game, even though it was in FH3...there is a standard track toys category however where the cars range from a simple Lotus Elise to the Ariel Atom 500 V8 :odd: Because who needs consistency right?

What's worse is that both Radicals in game, the RXC and SR8, each have their own spec division instead of being placed with the track toys...it's just mind boggling how inconsistent the divisions are to me!

Last edited:
Actually, there is no Extreme Track Toys category, for some reason they drop it every other game, even though it was in FH3...there is a standard track toys category however where the cars range from a simple Lotus Elise to the Ariel Atom 500 V8 :odd: Because who needs consistency right?

What's worse is that both Radicals in game, the RXC and SR8, each have their own spec division instead of being placed with the track toys...it's just mind boggling how inconsistent the divisions are to me!
Im with you guys. While overall I like the divisions in this over forza 6 but some cars need to still be placed in THEIR CORRECT division or in another one entirely. Like the FXX K, P1 GTR, Aston vulcan, zonda R, caparo T1, koenigsegg one:1, and aerial atom should all be in one called track machines or extreme track toys like the other guy said.

Last edited:
VXR
It sounds more and more like they're just phoning it in. I wouldn't be surprised if Horizon doesn't become the lead series at this point. It was a bit of a smash hit last time out.
That would really blow as I do not care for the horizon format, of course I only tried the first one. Played it for a couple of days and got rid of it. I'm sure they have made improvements but if the game is still open world with no real world tracks included then it is not for me.

VXR
It sounds more and more like they're just phoning it in. I wouldn't be surprised if Horizon doesn't become the lead series at this point. It was a bit of a smash hit last time out.

To be honest I don’t have much hope for the Horizon series either as it seems like they were starting to phone it in as well with some parts of FH3.

To be honest I don’t have much hope for the Horizon series either as it seems like they were starting to phone it in as well with some parts of FH3.

One only need to mention the mismatched Valiant Charger sound, or the Titan weight glitch that was never fixed even though many people mentioned it.

Back