- Waynesville, North Carolina
Great fun last night. I just need to work out some issues with the competition caution for the next race.
Just some ideas in no particular order:
- Lapped cars will only be allowed to get 1 lap back during the caution
- Once the leader crosses the start/finish line to start the caution they will slow down to caution pace
- Remaining drivers should race to the start/finish line and then line up single file in order of position behind the leader
- Drivers may enter the pits once the leader has brought them around to the pit entrance
- Do not pass other drivers in the pit entrance
- Drivers are allowed to gain positions during a pit stop or by not stopping at all (this is the only time during a caution you should gain or lose position)
- After pit stops we will conduct one more pace lap to allow lapped cars to regain 1 lap and rejoin the rest of the field
- Drivers will then line up 2 wide
- Leader will have the option of which lane they want for the restart
- Other drivers will line up accordingly behind the leader
- Race resumes when the leader crosses the start/finish line
one of our issues with pitting under caution had us pitting and coming out of the pits in front of the leader Tim. What suppose you want to do about that?
I'll have to check the replay. I know you and I were first in the pits and I thought we had to pass the leaders in turn 2 to start getting our lap back.
If that is the case though then we will have to figure out a way to address that issue.
@Sandite5 Ask and you shall receive...Oh man, we need some Jason Bourne style edits with this! Just constantly cutting back and forth between Banshee's bumper cam and the Sunday drivers, lol. Maybe it plays some slow banjo music when it shows the Sunday drivers, and some death metal when it cuts to Banshee's bumper cam.... Yes, I choose this reality.