(Banned)
The Results for Race 5:

1st Place: 841,203 - Darin
2nd Place: 822,503 - Smappy
3rd Place: 616,177 - layzeeboi
4th Place: 211,163 - Motorer1

|/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|

Race 6
This drift course is small, compact. Made for the ultimate drift challenge.

TRACK= Drift Course 8

LAPS= 4

ENTRY DUE DATE: Wednesday - January 14th, 2004

You can post your score with a picture in this thread. If you don't have a picture of your score, just tell me your score. Don't bother PMing me. I can't stand taking the scores from another window and look at all the PM's. Its pissing me off and im sure no one wants to PM me. I suck. But anyway, just post your score in this thread and thats all. Anyway, Everyone have a merry christmas and your drift score for the next race will be your christmas present from me. :lol:👍
You can choose any car you want. Just do your best!

Originally posted by DoZeRxXx
speed/ angle= mega points. but that is insanily high.

that plus drifting on the rumble strip adds bonus points.

current score for this round: 566,796

180104-ae86a.gif

Originally posted by Motorer1
JESUS!!?!?!?!? How do you get such high scores. I'm not entering this one just so i hold on to my dignity.
:lol: Whatever man, whatever.

Originally posted by DoZeRxXx
speed/ angle= mega points. but that is insanily high.
Not just that, going by the wall gives you a bonus. That is about 75% of my score.

Originally posted by Gt fein
Darin is the PIMP of the Need For Speed forum!
Yeah, and im wearing the Funk Master Flex Driving shoes while im at it.

will you guys accept scores from pc players? been having a go at beating your results for 10laps of track 7 and so far i am upto 462544 so i think i will see what you guys get for this current one then maybe enter into the next one, i have only had the game a couple of days so i probably need some more practice to be competative but it is fun anyways

Yea, I wish I had a digital with me. I would show a picture of my Apex I D1 Drift RX7. I swear it almost looks like the real thing.

Originally posted by layzeeboi
the white one or the red one??? i wanna see. list all your visual mods and colors.. :D

White one. Now, Im not gonna post them, I'll PM them to ya. Cause I like these ALOT. I mean ALOT.;)

Guys, you gonna have to wait a couple of days for the next Drift competition. Tomarrow is my B-day and I wanna just hang out with my cousins and family.

Back