Nicest Touches In Mgs2

i have only played the extended demo of this game but have noticed some nice little touches to the game, my best is the bit where you see the shadow of Raven! :scared: NICE!(if you have played this you will know what i mean, if not i won't spoil it.):lipsealed

whats your favourite bit(without giving any story bits away, as it isn't out in the UK yet!)

Two Words...

Stealth Camo:D

Endless fun.

Kill a guard, then stuff him in locker. Alert guards. Equip stealth. Make locker rattle and bang on the locker door. Watch as dumbfounded guards find their dead comrade in the locker

:lol:

Was I the only one who wasn't afraid to go up to the Vulcan Raven shadow? :cool:

I think the particle and lighting effects are the best. Guards can see your shadow and footprints if you step in something on the ground. You can distract guards with C4 coolant and grenade smoke too. You can also shoot out light sources and it lowers the room's light and your shadow disappears.

This game is completely anal. :D

for me the nicest touch was the cold medicine. i was like wtf do i need this for?!? AAACCHHHHOOOO!! rat tat taaaaaat oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt! :ghost:

my fav part is when a guard gets scared buy another guard deep down in the tanker it gives me bare jokes "AAAAAAAAARRRGH YOU FOOL DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT" you could only do that when you accidently knock the pipe down

Back