Nicest Touches In Mgs2

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by HUDSONJONES, Feb 7, 2002.

1. HUDSONJONES

HUDSONJONES

i have only played the extended demo of this game but have noticed some nice little touches to the game, my best is the bit where you see the shadow of Raven! :scared: NICE!(if you have played this you will know what i mean, if not i won't spoil it.):lipsealed

whats your favourite bit(without giving any story bits away, as it isn't out in the UK yet!)

2. dazGT3

dazGT3

is it anything like metal gear 1, 'cos that is definatly the greatest ps1 game ever imo.

daz

3. HUDSONJONES

HUDSONJONES

yeh, just like it, but sooooo much better in every respect!!!!! :)

4. space

space

Two Words...

Stealth Camo:D

Endless fun.

Kill a guard, then stuff him in locker. Alert guards. Equip stealth. Make locker rattle and bang on the locker door. Watch as dumbfounded guards find their dead comrade in the locker

:lol:

5. Solid Fro

Solid Fro Premium

Was I the only one who wasn't afraid to go up to the Vulcan Raven shadow? :cool:

I think the particle and lighting effects are the best. Guards can see your shadow and footprints if you step in something on the ground. You can distract guards with C4 coolant and grenade smoke too. You can also shoot out light sources and it lowers the room's light and your shadow disappears.

This game is completely anal. :D

6. Ruffryder27

Ruffryder27

did any1 else notice that if u shoot the toy soldier used for the shadow it starts shooting?

7. HUDSONJONES

HUDSONJONES

yeh, very nice touch....
    what about the guard peeing on your head?? :eek: :eek:

8. Ruffryder27

Ruffryder27

i found that peeing guy was a bit weird :reallyodd

9. HUDSONJONES

HUDSONJONES

yehh i'll agree with that

10. Angel O'Death

Angel O'Death

for me the nicest touch was the cold medicine. i was like wtf do i need this for?!? AAACCHHHHOOOO!! rat tat taaaaaat oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt! :ghost:

11. keeno_uk

keeno_uk

my fav part is when a guard gets scared buy another guard deep down in the tanker it gives me bare jokes "AAAAAAAAARRRGH YOU FOOL DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT" you could only do that when you accidently knock the pipe down