||Nicknamealguem's GT4 Photomode Gallery||

Portugal
Lisboa
GalleryBanner.jpg

- Click on the index to see updates -

Last edited:
:eek: that is one awesome thumbnail panels you got there.The design looks definitely unique and the galleries themselves are not bad at all.Great work and keep it up 👍

Great start, LdS.

Only it seems most of the shots are somewhat blurry, is that photoshot or you forgot to save them in 'SuperFine' quality? The CLK GTR shot is almost the only one sharp, you can tell the difference.

Anyway, good variety of shots, good presentation on your 1st post, and my favorites are the last Acura (although a bit dark, I really like it), the CLK GTR, and the last Toyota at Citta di Aria, if it wasn't as blurry it would be a fantastic shot. Love the composition, the angle, the colors. 👍

I like the last shot, but try to use a lower aperture in the future, unless your willing to work on the background in some piece of photo editing software.

Thanks for the support and advice.

Well, the lack of comments must mean that this is a not so good job…I hope my next work (that is giving me a lot of work) would be better…

Sorry, I hadn't commented in the last update. Fellow tugas must be helped. :)

These last shots are not bad at all, they're all quite different from each other and with good angles and editing.

Just a few advices: Resize the shots a bit to a more comfortable size, that improves their quality and makes it easier to fully appreciate the work without having to scroll from side to side, which makes the attention not focus where it should.
Also, reduce the number of shots of each update (usually I find 4/5max the limit for viewing an update on a single car, but that's just me). Same car on the same track for more than that becomes repetitive and you won't get the comments from a lot of people simply because all the shots tend to look 'the same', if they're too many. Just choose your very best and post them. Less is more. 👍
And last but not least, try not to use those GT4 wings when shotting cars to show here, they're usually horrible and ruin the looks of a car.

Hope you don't see these advices as negative, as they're only my opinion while trying to help. Looking forward to your next update, LdS! :cheers:

Sorry, I hadn't commented in the last update. Fellow tugas must be helped. :)

These last shots are not bad at all, they're all quite different from each other and with good angles and editing.

(...)

Also, reduce the number of shots of each update (usually I find 4/5max the limit for viewing an update on a single car, but that's just me). Same car on the same track for more than that becomes repetitive and you won't get the comments from a lot of people simply because all the shots tend to look 'the same', if they're too many. Just choose your very best and post them. Less is more. 👍

Yes, I’m trying to implement that…my next update will only have 4/5 shots….. I’ve already edited them, I will pos it on the afternoon…because I’m working on other different update…I think I will post a double update, but for different categories…

And last but not least, try not to use those GT4 wings when shotting cars to show here, they're usually horrible and ruin the looks of a car.
I never realized that…and I thought that this car looked more stylish with the wing…

Hope you don't see these advices as negative, as they're only my opinion while trying to help. Looking forward to your next update, LdS! :cheers:
Not at all, They are very positive…well not too much for the work…but for me are very positive. In fact, it is thanks to you and your opinion that I’m always trying to perfect and perfect my work (and the tutorials are of great help too, I never realized that there was a thread with all the tutorials until Saturday…). Thanks:tup:

Kinda bright, But neat angles.
Try to lower the brightness of your screen...maybe thats the problem, because, I don't see tham to bright...our are they???:confused:

Interesting gallery:tup: Good variety of cars!! I specially like the Viper set, U have there some cool shots. Also in the randoms, the R34 is very mean!!
Enjoy GTP:)

Fica bem:tup:
:cheers:
NTX

Nice! Cool angles on the Viper. Good color, too. 3rd shot is my favorite. The front of the Viper and the angle and blur really looks like its coming after you. The 4th SLR picture is my favorite in that set. Thats a nice blur and the perspective it has is perfect.

nice gallery you have goin' on here. my favorites have to be the last 3 viper shots. i see that you need some practicing on blurring backgrounds and on shutter speed and focus. it's not that hard really. just keep practicing. the mercedes pic is pretty good actually. specially the main photo. keep practicing anyways. we all have to start somewhere. what impressed me most was the brightness levels of the photos. for a first timer, that's pretty good. keep up the good work man. and when you do updates, i would recommend not doing too many thumbnails at once. somehow it makes people not wanna look at all of them 👍 it's up to you though. that's just my 2 cents :)

Interesting gallery:tup: Good variety of cars!! I specially like the Viper set, U have there some cool shots. Also in the randoms, the R34 is very mean!!

Nice! Cool angles on the Viper. Good color, too. 3rd shot is my favorite. The front of the Viper and the angle and blur really looks like its coming after you. The 4th SLR picture is my favorite in that set. Thats a nice blur and the perspective it has is perfect.

Thank you for the support. And I thought that the viper set was a failure, and after all, it came out to be a fine “project”. 👍

Who knows it might just be me, they are still good pics tho so no big deal really mabey i just like dark things.:confused:

Don't worry about that.👍

nice gallery you have goin' on here. my favorites have to be the last 3 viper shots. i see that you need some practicing on blurring backgrounds and on shutter speed and focus. it's not that hard really. just keep practicing. the mercedes pic is pretty good actually. specially the main photo. keep practicing anyways. we all have to start somewhere.
Thanks for the support and for dropping by. I am having a bad time because of the viper set. Now I have some problems getting other good angles, and the edition has beginning to feel a little "de ja vu". I need some inspiration, and a computer pencil, the mouse is killing me…

what impressed me most was the brightness levels of the photos. for a first timer, that's pretty good. keep up the good work man.
Well, I’ve done something that not too many people do, that is seeing others galleries before posting mine. I’ve seen some galleries of new ones, has well has old ones, and saw the comments. The most common comment I’ve saw of the firsts posts, was of the pictures being too dark, so I tried to be careful with that.

Well, I leave you all with a preview. It isn’t worked yet (unedited).
Is the angle and the scale good, or the cars are out of scale? It’s the first time I’ve done it, and I want opinions before entering in a big project like this one.

the60spreviewcopysj3.jpg

Well, actually, on these one, I thinking of a battle, between these cars in the Nurb. That means I’m driving these car for more than 2 laps... (6 not very fast cars on the Nurb for more than 2 lap…:ouch: )​

The 6-car project could be really cool. On that shot (knowing it's not edited yet, apart form the cars), only the orange Isuzu seems a bit big.
Remember to work with the many tools photoshop provides you, like the color balance, gradient maps (don't overdo with any, it screws up the shots), and some more.
It's all a matter of practice, and you'll get your pics coming out more original and different from each other (plus, the extra work will mean less and less thumbs as you progress ;)).
Also, use layers as often as possible, they allow for a more perfect work in the end and provide multiple options.

On the SLR, I really like the angle of the 1st shot, and the sun on the top right.
Try not to blur the entire scenery, as it looks unnatural if the tarmac under the car and the objects at the same viewing distance have the same focus blur as the ones far away.
2nd shot would be a lot better if the rims were spinning.
3rd shot is not bad at all, blurring near the car isn't too much 'warp speed', and it's correctly positioned. 👍
4th also has a cool angle, and I really like the shadows on the tarmac.

The 2CV, I really like the 3rd and 4th shots, too bad on 4th rims aren't spinning. Check yout the tutorial where explains how to cut/paste moving wheels, it's easy and a great help. But the blur is extremely natural and well made, very cool indeed.
Also, light on 5th is good, I like the dramatic effect. 👍

The shot of the 6 cars in the grid is quite good...I think they are all in the same scale, but like Beerz said the Isuzu its a liitle bigger.
On the Citroen update...hmm I like more the 3rd thumb shot..but the last B&W shot is also interesting. Keep updating mate, and U will get even better shots:tup:

NTX

Try not to blur the entire scenery, as it looks unnatural if the tarmac under the car and the objects at the same viewing distance have the same focus blur as the ones far away.

I’ve always problems in the blur.

The 2CV, I really like the 3rd and 4th shots, too bad on 4th rims aren't spinning. Check yout the tutorial where explains how to cut/paste moving wheels, it's easy and a great help. But the blur is extremely natural and well made, very cool indeed.
Also, light on 5th is good, I like the dramatic effect. 👍

Thanks for the support:tup: , and …oh what a shame…I totally forget about the wheel spin :guilty: … I’ve checked all the photos before posting and check if they were ok…and that passed me unnoticed... Well, that must means I need to lower the thumbnails number…3 days of working on them :ouch: …its very tiring….

The shot of the 6 cars in the grid is quite good...I think they are all in the same scale, but like Beerz said the Isuzu its a liitle bigger.
On the Citroen update...hmm I like more the 3rd thumb shot..but the last B&W shot is also interesting. Keep updating mate, and U will get even better shots:tup:

NTX

Thanks for the support…well in the Isuzo one, there was a little mistake….but of course….the edited one isn’t going to have any mistake, It is all going to be meticulous done. That was just a preview...just for me to know if the shadows are well applied, and if the other cars are scalled exept for the Isuzo (and I know why).

a peach citroen. cute. wonder what you're gonna do to that thing when you're done. have fun driving those cars in the nurb btw :D that would take a while. grab some lunch hahaha jk.

a peach citroen. cute. wonder what you're gonna do to that thing when you're done. have fun driving those cars in the nurb btw :D that would take a while. grab some lunch hahaha jk.

Thanks...:lol: Thats going to give me a headache, but….I wanted and still want to do something different, wild, and crazy. I hope I don’t forget lunch, has I will feel hungry and extremely bored.....or not? :ouch:

very nice work on your 2CV. Nice reflections and great order on number 1.
Number 2 worked well in B&W because of the nice lnes ansd swoopy side.
Number 4 looks very french, and authentic.
but i think the last one would have worked a little better in normal colours. perhaps a maturer tone so a little colour is visible but not too much, anyways, well done!

I really like the shot in post 19.
Thanks. Well, this project will only be released on September, because right now I don’t have to many time available (have to go to the beach, is summer after all).

very nice work on your 2CV. Nice reflections and great order on number 1.
Number 2 worked well in B&W because of the nice lnes ansd swoopy side.
Number 4 looks very french, and authentic.
but i think the last one would have worked a little better in normal colours. perhaps a maturer tone so a little colour is visible but not too much, anyways, well done!
Well, thanks for visiting my gallery, and, has for the last pic. having some colour….hmmm….I don’t know, maybe if it had a mature color but just on the car….but it would lose the sinister way and effect I wanted to put in there.

Back