Night Riders - GT Endurance in the Dark

• Thread starter Granadier
  • 172 comments
@PirovacBoy This is the race thread for the lobby we’re in right now if you’re interested. :)

Also, practice lobby open for anyone else interested. :)
Thx Man for tagging me, unfortunately i work only Night Shifts and on top of that i just cant stand Nordschleife, Never did Never will i guess.
I have Been there and driven there it’s 60km away from where i‘m living but that is something completely different...but thx Man :cheers:
Good Luck to you all and have fun

Great practice session this morning @GOTMAXPOWER , that was a lot of fun. :)

EAD69E40-0662-4979-8C0C-726D00676595.png
7FCDC739-90EC-4E4C-BAFE-B2131F985266.png
4092A47A-ECF3-4D3D-84EA-09F3C469B4FB.png

Thx Man for tagging me, unfortunately i work only Night Shifts and on top of that i just cant stand Nordschleife, Never did Never will i guess.
I have Been there and driven there it’s 60km away from where i‘m living but that is something completely different...but thx Man :cheers:
Good Luck to you all and have fun

All good man, just figured I’d let you know just in case. I hope to see you on the track again soon, always a pleasure! :cheers:

Woah, those are some killer shots! Have a feeling this event is going to produce some amazing race photos.

Have a practice lobby open for N24 at night right now.
0475-4335-3160-0991-7508

I would also like to enter this if there is any spots available.

GTP name - GT5Apex
PSN name - Sunshineonleith
Car choice - Mclaren 650S
Race number - 93

I would also like to enter this if there is any spots available.

GTP name - GT5Apex
PSN name - Sunshineonleith
Car choice - Mclaren 650S
Race number - 93

Please accept my entry:

GTP name - tmsheehan
PSN name - tmsheehan
Car choice - Lamborghini Huracán
Race number - 99

Excellent! Glad to have you both on board. Sorry about the lack of Citroen. I tried to limit the eligible cars to real-world examples that have raced the Nordschlife before.

We've got a full field now. Anyone else interested can still sign up as a Reserve and I'll reach out if we have any no-shows. This will be great!

Just opened a practice lobby if anyone wants to throw their car around for a bit. 0475-4331-4644-4571-6548, or shoot me a FR if you haven't already.

Edit: Jacked up the room number 0475-4331-4464-4571-6548

Opening a practice lobby in a few if anyone needs some last minute testing. Be advised though, I'm running 8 lap stints. Gotta really put the RCF to the test on tires and fuel towards the end. Lobby number up in a few.

Edit: Lobby's up. 0475-4330-5811-1046-5604

Last edited:
I found a replica livery too nice to pass up, so I'll need to change my race number, I have to check which number is actually on the in game livery, will update soon :P

Tywc1PkoqqpeZ4k-E_Ne2cmhlJFSP6Q__UMAQIjZera4M2qwcSX7d9Cvcy_5WNyPqwCqyKXTcr0K9dGXcHVv_CO3Ey4M8ca6msEBTuxL8pz2Ci_akPjpnYKH1e1RiPM
Found it - in game livery number is #29.

I see no one has 29 on the sign-up list, so hopefully not an issue. Been a while since I had to drop the lucky number, gives me something to blame :)

Race day!! :gtpflag:

Glad that you all signed up! This is going to be a great event. Just wanted to get some reminders and info out of the way ahead of time for everyone. Also if you aren't able to make it for whatever reason please let me know ASAP so we can try and fill your spot.
  • I'll open up the lobby 30 minutes before qualifying starts so everyone has time to get in. (4 hours from this post)
  • Lobby will be friends only to avoid it filling up, so send me a friend request on PSN at TPC_Granadier
  • There will be a party chat open as well if that's your thing.
  • No repeated flashing. This isn't the red light district.
cc:
@Pigems @GOTMAXPOWER @Drex124 @MaxAttack @El_Beardo @Chevy Heavy @Deadpool @DesertPenguin @racefan88 @Qyn @Rotato @Standard_FV @GT5Apex @Timm Sheehan @VulcanSpirit

@Granadier I know it's last minute but have you considered moving this race to Fuji? My research says it is the best track in the world and encourages the cleanest, most spectacular racing. :sly:

I was right on the edge of doing this last minute track switch because I like where your head's at. Only issue that prevented it was Fuji not having a night time setting along with Fuji sucking.

Naw, you can only edit liveries that you made. Only way would be if @Granadier set the lobby to add door numbers to the cars. :)

I figured people would want to get creative with race numbers like the Zurich door cards above, so I left the door numbers setting off. If someone isn't able to get a livery with the right door number it's not a big deal :)

I found a replica livery too nice to pass up, so I'll need to change my race number, I have to check which number is actually on the in game livery, will update soon :P

Works for me! I'll update your registration.

The car list says that one Aston Martin is left. If that's true and If it's not too late can I switch to it from the nissan?

Yep! Sad to see the Nissan leave the grid, but I'll update your reg to the Aston.

But I like flashing my lights to throw people off! No fair!
giphy.gif

Back