Nightmadness Drift Video (New Update Nightmadness Present Vol.1)

Practices Make Perfect Keep On trying, Here my video.

This is my 1st video done by using DF and recorded by my handphone so quality not good enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMFTTJ8CGbM

This is my 1st drift video done by using DFP and record by TV Tuner Card so Better quality hope you people enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2tsLFFMeY

This is my 2nd drift video done by using DFP and record by TV Tuner Card so Better quality hope you people enjoy and forget about the ending of credit <(^(OO)^)> : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHihuW9w0Zo
Another Link : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3764659526961564249 :cheers:

Please give me some comment thanks and rank me >.<, I finally can drift using DFP and thanks to people who post reply on DFP setting so i will keep on improving my skill :P

Hey my local Pal, I guess this is your christmas gift to me right? Haha... You have got yourself one good gift for me yeah! Fabulous drifting from ya... I like the angle you've got in the last corner, with such high counter steer. Not much to complain on your ability to drift. Maybe you can just add on a bit on your drift lines. Others are real good!!! Well, I'm actually in no stand to comment on your drift. Just a simple idea from my point of view.

Now, I will need your settings for your FD. Please send them to me! Hope to see ya online in Msn soon. Got lots to ask you...LOL..

Merry Christmas!

LOL thanks for your reply but i don't understand what you mean by add on a bit on my drift lines? Ooo and Merry Christmas to you and everyone too ^^ HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS

LOL thanks for your reply but i don't understand what you mean by add on a bit on my drift lines? Ooo and Merry Christmas to you and everyone too ^^ HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS

I think he means you went wide alot and didn't apex the corners right....... cause, you do need to work on your lines and you don't apex most of them right.

But that's just cause your trying to hard to make the car drift. IMO you had too much grip and were compensating for it..... but you were the one driving not me, so I don't know why. Pretty good vid though.

Thanks, but i gonna improve cos i realize that i not really good at apex every corner, so i be making new video next time to recieve some comment again of my result.

Thanks, but i gonna improve cos i realize that i not really good at apex every corner, so i be making new video next time to recieve some comment again of my result.
Its not as bad as you think. Although you might not be hitting the apex right now, i still feel that you will able to pick it up very fast! I gonna try as much as possible from your videos! If possible, do some with more information(Screen with brakes, throttle, steering wheel...etc.).

i think i can do it but i really dun understand how to move in to apex when my car is drift out of apex is it to step on brake?
Ermm.... If i'm not wrong, how u hit the apex is depending on your speed and your entry. Normally for a hairpin, people would go for a out-in-out drift. I would recommend u to download some of the detailed examples from pro-drifters like BL, Ske, Swift, DR...etc. Some good examples can be found in the Beginner's Drift Competition where BL did some drifts examples for the beginners. Below is the link, please take a look at them. It helps!

Fellow drifters, please correct me if i'm wrong.

Beginner Drift Competition

Hitting the apex is all about your speed and your point of initiation and your angle. If you initiate too early you will apex too early and then run wide out of the corner, if you initiate too late you will run wide through the beginning and be too close on the exit. If you're speed is too high you wont corner as sharp, possibly causing you to run wide right off the track. If your too slow you wont make the whole turn and you'll have to stop the drift early. Your angle also controlls how sharp your car turns, more angle = sharper turn, less speed = sharper turn. Wheelspin and brake and weight transfer all affect your angle, speed, and how sharp your car turns.

Finite control of these elements is how you hit your apex. It's what separates the pro's from the amateures from the n00bs.

Don't give up. I've been drifting in video games for 7 years and in real life for 4 years. It takes A LOT of practice and A LOT of screw ups to get to a pro level.

rsmithdrift thx for your post and i will not give up but to keep on trying and improving anyway the video i post at youtube i got 5 of 5 star i'm so relieve so i been trying to do my new drift video to get new comment.

rsmithdrift thx for your post and i will not give up but to keep on trying and improving anyway the video i post at youtube i got 5 of 5 star i'm so relieve so i been trying to do my new drift video to get new comment.
Please don't give up my pal! I haven't given up hope yet too!

And please stop being so de-moralise over the comments. Treat them as guides to improve your drifts. I accept any bad comments too! Don't be dishearted and keep on practising!

Happy New Year my pal!

LOL clanegie i was just kidding man don't take it seriously ^^
LOL.. Thought you was for real! Anyway pal, can i have the full name of your TV Tuner card again? I'm thinking of purchasing from ebay, as locally i could only source a cheapest of around SGD 90.

Fantastic my pal!!! You are just getting better, you angles are really getting better! And i can see at you starting to take the drift line into consideration. Way to go with the video!

First part of the AE83 movie was a great idea.

Cheers!

Hey Night Madness!! Great to see ya back... Actually i had been too busy this 1 or 2 months so... I haven't been practising much yet. Guess i'm still stucked at my level of drifts, not much of improvements...:indiff:

If you free, can PM me your settings for your FD? And let me know which FD are is that. I hope i can compare my settings with yours, and see how does it differents..

Back