Nine New Vehicles That Made an Appearance at the 2018 NAIAS

Correction for the X-Motion concept: Not an Armada replacement, think smaller. (X-Trail - Rogue)

It has three row though, so I'm not entirely sure how it could be considered a Rouge replacement (not that it'll replace anything anyways).

I suppose I could've said something about the Pathfinder, but everything I read about it pretty much said it's more truck-based than car base, which led me to think Armada.

It has three row though, so I'm not entirely sure how it could be considered a Rouge replacement (not that it'll replace anything anyways).

I suppose I could've said something about the Pathfinder, but everything I read about it pretty much said it's more truck-based than car base, which led me to think Armada.
New Rogue could get a 3rd row, just like the current model.

New Rogue could get a 3rd row, just like the current model.

Can you even get the third row anymore on the Rouge? I checked the Nissan website and saw no mention of the "family package" that came on previous Rouges.

Can you even get the third row anymore on the Rouge? I checked the Nissan website and saw no mention of the "family package" that came on previous Rouges.
Looks like they dropped it, I can probably find out why. But from what I hear it will be available in the next one.

Update: not available anymore. I guess it wasn't a popular choice so they ditched it.

Latest Posts

Back