Nismo 400R

• Thread starter storky
  • 2 comments
Hi, i just started to do an attempt on drifting last night after viewing some awsome videos here.

i started out with a Viper at 988bhp, wich was obviously to much for me to handle.

i read some guides and deicided to take my good ol' mx5 for a spin, but that seemed to slow to me.

so i tought to myself, how would my nismo 400r do in a drift?

i knew you could make it handle like an FR car by the controller thingy so i tried to set up some drifting settings and keeping the hp at stock and now i can get the car to drift pretty well on the trial mountain circut, the only problem is that it tends to get a lot of grip on the road near the end of my drifts, maybe its my technique or my serup, or maybe a FWD isnt made for drifting, i dont know.

anyone else that tried the nismo 400R to drift? if so plz tell me what i should do to make it stop snapping to the road at the end of a drift! :)

Also, i was wondering if i can record via my pc's TV-Tuner?

it has an input for Svideo, Tv antenna and radio antenna. (no SCART unfortunately)
back in the good old PS1 days we did a lot of recording on the VCR via the antenna input, we had a cable that had an antenna output because my friends TV didnt have a scart input so it was the only option, i dont know if these cables still exsist or where to get them if they do, and if it will even work on my pc.
and also, if the graphix would still be good, cause i have a cable from my PS1 that had a scart output at the end (directly scart, no 3 colors) and when i use that one directly i get a green picture, but when i use the original cable (with the y/r/w) and i plug it into my cable that has direct scart i get normal picture, really weird.

I hope i'm not putting to much bs here, i tend to do that sometimes, and i hope my english is half-decent, since i live in belgium and i never had english in school :)

~Storky

FWD? You mean 4WD right? AWD cars are driftable and are well known for extensively long drifts.

With the setup for it to act like FR car, 394 hp if im not mistaken, it shouldn't be doing that, mind posting up your settings for us?

Got a problem? You can PM me about that, just as my signature area says.

Back