NISMO Festival @ Fuji Speedway | Monday December 23rd 12:00pm EST

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
nismo_fest_banner.png

The NISMO Festival at Fuji Speedway is happening (or has happened depending on when you're seeing this ;) ) on the 8th of December. Thought it would be fun to do a little recreation for fun with nothing on the line but bragging rights and some good solid racing. We will run on a Monday at a time suitable for US and European players to participate. (Hopefully you have this day off :D) Check the spoiler boxes below for specifics and we hope to see you out there! :)

Please note, the event will be run in a Friends Only lobby. If you plan on participating, please send me a friend request on PSN. 👍

fuji_lobbysettings.png
All times in US Eastern Standard. Convert to your time zone HERE.

12:00 - Lobby Opens (Drivers are free to practice during this time)

12:30 - Classics Qualifying (15 minutes)
12:45 - Classics Race (30 minutes)
*15 minute break*
1:30 - Z Challenge Qualifying (15 minutes)
1:45 - Z Challenge Race (30 minutes)
*15 minute break*
2:30 - GT-R Challenge Qualifying (15 minutes)
2:45 - GT-R Challenge Race (30 minutes)
*15 minute break*
3:30 - NISMO GP Qualifying (15 minutes)
3:45 - NISMO GP Race (40 minutes)
Tuning is allowed for all races. Please adjust the power and weight to the specs below. BOP is not intended to make all the cars equal. Each car is essentially in it's own class. All races will be set to tire and fuel consumption figures of x2.

Classics Race - Sport Soft Tires / No Pit Stop
Silvia K's S13 '90 - Power 132% / 96%
Fairlady Z 300ZX '89 - Power 124% / Weight 97%
R32 GT-R V-spec II '94 - Power 112% / Weight 98%
R33 GT-R V-spec '97 - Power 107% / Weight 98%

Z Challenge Race - Racing Hard Tires / No Pit Stop
Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 - Power 110% / Weight 97%

GT-R Challenge Race - Racing Hard Tires / No Pit Stop
GT-R Gr.4 - Power 100% / Weight 100%

NISMO GP Race - Racing Medium & Racing Soft / 1 Pit Stop Required - *must use both compounds*
GT-R GT3 Schulze Motorsport '13 - Power 100% / Weight 100%
Motul Autech GT-R '16 - Power 100% / Weight 100%
There are no specific requirements on liveries. However, we will be running the Manufactures number plates on all cars so apply number plate design "Type 2" and adjust your livery accordingly.

Please try to keep all liveries appropriate.

Apparently Toyota is having their festival as well this weekend. Depending on the popularity of this, might just do that one too.

I'll confirm with you during the Flyin' Miata race a day prior, that way I'll have a pretty good idea wether i can run or not. It has good chance i can run but I want to be 100% sure, which i'll be during the Miata race

NISMO GP Race - Racing Medium & Racing Soft / 1 Pit Stop Required - *must use both compounds*
GT-R GT3 Schulze Motorsport '13 - Power 100% / Weight 100%
Motul Autech GT-R '16 - Power 100% / Weight 100%

This race and the classic is a multiclass race basically? Even if I read multiple times, I cannot see how it's gonna work out

This race and the classic is a multiclass race basically? Even if I read multiple times, I cannot see how it's gonna work out
Multi-class. I will manually confirm BOP prior to qualifying.

BUT, judging on the absence of traffic in this thread, chances of this happening are looking pretty dim.

ah, that's a bummer. Well it's a monday so not surprising. I tried passing the word around my team, don't think it went pretty well. Maybe try to make the lobby open to all, like you said it just for fun so why not

I'm off work on Monday. Count me in on this if numbers come in. I'll tag this in my Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge thread and my Lamborghini Super Trofeo series thread in Hope's of grabbing a few more.

There are no specific requirements on liveries. However, we will be running the Manufactures number plates on all cars so apply number plate design "Type 2" and adjust your livery accordingly

Is there a reason for this? From what I've tested and seen, the Manufacturers Number plate just uses the same font as the FIA races. Also, you actually don't even need the number plates turned on the cars themselves in Livery Editor as the selected lobby Numberplate will just show those numbers on its own:

20191220_205326.jpg
20191220_205553.jpg

Is there a reason for this? From what I've tested and seen, the Manufacturers Number plate just uses the same font as the FIA races. Also, you actually don't even need the number plates turned on the cars themselves in Livery Editor as the selected lobby Numberplate will just show those numbers on its own:

View attachment 875225 View attachment 875226
I'm just saying adjust accordingly so the number plates don't cover sponsors, etc.

Latest Posts

Back