Nissan 400Z Makes Gaming Debut in Project CARS 3

Oh...

Oh no...

I wonder if there's any reason it didn't debut in GT Sport... We know Kaz loves Nissans. It's probably because they're busy with GT7.

But...who would buy PC3 just to drive the 400Z? I was actually very excited to see what it's like, but...why would they choose to put it in PC3 first? Actually, now that I think about it, what other options are there for road cars, apart from GT and NFS?

Don't mean to sound like a hater, I just don't think this was the best option, even if it was the only option. Is PC3 doing any better recently? Am I out of the loop?

Last edited:
Oh...

Oh no...

I wonder if there's any reason it didn't debut in GT Sport... We know Kaz loves Nissans. It's probably because they're busy with GT7.

But...who would buy PC3 just to drive the 400Z? I was actually very excited to see what it's like, but...why would they choose to put it in PC3 first? Actually, now that I think about it, what other options are there for road cars, apart from GT and NFS?

Don't mean to sound like a hater, I just don't think this was the best option, even if it was the only option. Is PC3 doing any better recently? Am I out of the loop?
I doubt that many, if any, will buy PC3 specifically for it.

However, speaking for myself, I'm rather glad it's in PC3, as it will give me a chance to have a go with it.

According to PSN Store Australia, the cars are the following:

1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (AE86); 2002 Nissan Silvia (S15) Spec R Aero; 2020 Nissan 370Z, and the 2021 Nissan Z Proto

It's not. It feels like abandoned game according to steam charts.

This is a real question. What’s so special about the steam charts? The last pc2 “weekly” I did with the 917/10, had a whopping 49 entries. The 917/10 bout “daily” on rivals had 843 entries.

Kaz right now:
images

Don't know why people are surprised about it not being added first in GT Sport. We don't even have the Z31 and the Z34(even used to be in GT Academy), let alone them adding a brand new Z Prototype.

Last edited:
Oh...

Oh no...

I bought PC3 as a light-hearted distraction. The game is clunky, the graphics mediocre, the presentation lackluster; but it has some very cool cars, some uniquely killer bodykits, and fantastic fictional circuits. Given it will be 2022 until the next GT, NFS, and who knows when a new Forza will come out, I felt it worth the purchase. By no means is it a good game, but in all fairness its an okay game.

Told you all there was more to it :)
With one more DLC coming for the game, and there is 1 new circuit per DLC until now. Will the next DLC come with 1 or more circuit? And after all DLC is done, are you going to keep adding circuit or not? Thanks

Nissan could not have picked a worse game to debut a car in (digitally).

Oh well, let's hope it will be in GT7 and let's hope the real car won't suck. The Z-Series (Fairlady for those buying from JDM markets) holds a special place in many fan's hearts. I never owned one but was close before buying my S2000. Not many cars offer V6 fun in a RWD layout for such little money.

Last edited:
Have to say I’m surprised to read this and glad ppl are still enjoying playing it, i found it quite awful, platinum’d it a few months after release and got rid, I hope PC4 goes a little more towards sim

That's a decision you took for yourself what amount $$$ you spend on hardware and so how good the graphics will be. Buying a cheap console and then complain about graphics on consoles is a bit weird to me ^^ I personally would rater save up money a couple more month to get better hardware if the graphics and fps are important to me... :) And its not like that i have latest hardware... 7 years old i7 and a 1080... Still good enough for good graphics with more than 60ps...

Last edited:
That's a decision you took for yourself what amount $$$ you spend on hardware and so how good the graphics will be. Buying a cheap console and then complain about graphics on consoles is a bit weird to me ^^ I personally would rater save up money a couple more month to get better hardware if the graphics and fps are important to me... :) And its not like that i have latest hardware... 7 years old i7 and a 1080... Still good enough for good graphics with more than 60ps...
That would be a valid point if it were not for PC3 looking the worst out of the series regardless of platform.

Yes, it's perfectly possible to get PC3 to look great on PC, but personally, I find it doesn't look as good as either PC2 or AMS2, and it certainly seems to be the worse optimised of the three on PC.

gopVe41.jpg

And looking outside the Madness engine, quite frankly (modded to death admittedly) AC still manages to look better.

8Dl0KYq.jpeg

So while the PC version of Project Cars 3 doesn't look mediocre in comparison to the console version, a good argument exists that it's not exactly a shining light when you compare it to the past titles in the series or its peers on the same platform.

Since PC 1 and 2 did not run well on consoles if i remember right the downgrade must be down to some performance improvements...

With one more DLC coming for the game, and there is 1 new circuit per DLC until now. Will the next DLC come with 1 or more circuit? And after all DLC is done, are you going to keep adding circuit or not? Thanks

Next DLC Pack and update will include a free track for everyone, yes.

As for what content and updates follow after that, I can not comment at this time.

Back