Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
Searching to recall a thread if the GT-R LMP1. was going to be in the latest update toward the end of this month or Le Mans
That's purely speculation, as I said above (with the Alan Davies gif) nobody knows when it's gonna happen.

Just a question, but how come we don't get all of the GT Academy cars? Like the Altima race car and the Juke for example.
Well the Altima will locked in with the Supercars rights which Forza have... Unfortunately. I'd very much like to have that on gt6.

T10 would probably just put in one of the Altimas that doesn't have GT Academy/Nismo/GT-related sponsorship on them.

Darren Cox said the GT-R LM would be in all games that gamers play. Nothing to say the V8 Altima won't be in other games. But am sure we won't get the #17 XBOX sponsored Falcon and Forza won't get the GT Academy Altima.

I think, to follow on from sparkytooth, the most likely circumstance we'll get this car is in the Final Round of GT Academy with the track possibly being Le Mans, and if we're lucky, a 2014/15 version of it.

I'm not yet fully sold on the whole COTA theory, though it does make sense...

I'm thinking this car will be available for GT Academy.

I completely agree, unless the GTR GT3 is chosen again.

I'd love to see the Nissan Ultima V8 supercar in GT since Rick Kelly (Nissan Ultima driver) helped out in GTAcademy

Posted this in the motorsport section, but this is awesome-

nismo1-final-small.png

nismo2-i-1.png

link here- http://www.jamesgibsonphotography.co.uk/?p=562
:eek: OMG! This is the best "old-new" combination I've ever seen. That livery suits it perfectly!!! :drool:

Whikle, I'm not a fan of the GT-R. I do love this LM Car, for the sole purpose of the interestin design choices.

Though I woul really have nothing to do with it if it comes to GT6, since Racing offline is horrible in GT6 and Online (from when I last played), the newer LMPs get squashed by the R8, C60 and the Group C vehicles. New Cars are worthless unless you can do a lot with them.

hsv
That was going to be the livery if it had run at Silverstone.
Nismo is going to skip Silverstone and Spa rounds to concentrate on further development. The first time GT-R LMP1 will race is 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Nismo is going to skip Silverstone and Spa rounds to concentrate on further development. The first time GT-R LMP1 will race is 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Hence why I said if it was doing Silverstone, that would be the livery.

Nope. It was always going to run in the red. The wrapped car is the show car.
Not what I'd heard from RLM discussion. Apparently the #23 has alternating main sponsors race by race.

Back