Nissan R390 GT1 or Toyota GT-ONE?

• Thread starter Blur
  • 43 comments
gt one if u have the time and patience to tune it

nissan r390 its the easiest car to drive (stock setting)

thats my opinion:lol:

The GT-One is a Toyota. I'll edit the title for you to avoid you getting flamed.

I prefer the R390 - I find it a lot easier to drive smoothly.

r390...its better control, better acceleration, better cornering. gt-one higher top speed. go for the r390, its still extremely fast.

I like driving both cars, so I'm neutral.

Actually, if I had to make a decision, I'd have to say the R390 Race Car does it for me because I can achieve better times, but the GT-One Road Car is the better of the road versions, only because of its natural slide when you brake late.

or 2 of each!

prefer the R390 as 1. I'm biased towards Nissans, 2. Its easier to drive than the GT1 and 3. see 1:P :D

I finally won the R390 last night. Pretty nice. I have better luck with the GT One. But then I may need to get used to it.

Oh yeah...get the Viper Concept, because you can't get it anywhere else, except all golds on the S License, whereas you can get the R390 GT1 and Toyota GT1 in other series.

I think the R390 is only available in GT All-Stars Pro... but still, those licenses suck and the viper is a very nice car. Do the series twice, but get the viper first :)

It's not too bad if you stick with it, now getting golds on them is entirely different...

For my opinion on the racers, you can whip that toyota around corners like crazy, but overall, the nissan feels like a more stable car to me, and better overall in my opinion, but if you want a car that will scare you every now and then, go with the toyota.

I got all 3 because i couldn't decide.I got them all in one try because I did a triple memory card save.That means I saved the GT3 memory on 3 memory cards and traded them too 1.

I prefer the R390 over the GT-One, I can get faster times from the GT-One but I prefer the smoother contorl of the R390.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Oh yeah...get the Viper Concept, because you can't get it anywhere else, except all golds on the S License

? I thought you can win it at the Pro Gran Turismo All Stars?

You can, thats what he was saying, you can't win it anywhere else (meanin the Pro GT All stars) exept for all golds in the S license.

Back