Nissan Skyline GTR Concept LM - who loves it?

• Thread starter nath_99
  • 13 comments
I've got to say this car is the ultimate. It sticks to the road like glue - and the gearbox is seamless, not losing one puff of boost. I love it and hope it stays for GT4!! What's your fave car in GTC? :cool:

Yep that car is cool I mean it has 7 gears and the last time I saw that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the first GT Me I like the new calsonic kensai skyline Always my choice of JGTC ride

7 gears really? I'm gunna have to shorten my diff ratio so it can pull past six then. At the moment I've got it geared so it pulls to the end of sixth at the bottom of Midfield main straight...

How 'bout the merger of main sponsors in Nismo and Jecs?

Have you seen http://www.jgtc.net for all the real action?

Favourtie car in the GTC? Well , the R34 M-spec of course , but the new NSXs rock too , especially the LM road version , it looks soooooo good

well my favorite car has to be the new civic type r thats is badder than bad of all the hot hatches anyway that skyline is pretty damn good but the concept skyline is jokes to drive because it looks butters (butt ugly if ya don't know) but everyone should know that the weird safety car skyline with the lights flashing and all is the best skyline in the game (yes better than the penszoil 2002 skyline jgtc and the calsonic skyline 2002 jgtc)

sorry guyz but i like the 95 and 99 year skylines only

i think the new ones are UGLY!!!

Attachments

• nissan gtr-concept.jpg
    nissan gtr-concept.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 128
Originally posted by nath_99
7 gears really? I'm gunna have to shorten my diff ratio so it can pull past six then. At the moment I've got it geared so it pulls to the end of sixth at the bottom of Midfield main straight...

How 'bout the merger of main sponsors in Nismo and Jecs?

Have you seen http://www.jgtc.net for all the real action?

Nah ive never seen JGTC I know its sometime on Sky Sports, But im never there to watch it.

in terms of performance and speed the car is good realy realy realy good but for me the car looks like (sorry) a piece of crap it is to me butters (yank translation ugly)

That GTR concept is one big heavy mofo. It's cool to watch its tail rises. But it's not as good as R34 M-spec. cuz R34M can drift like no other cars. PLay your second last demo replay and you'll know. You can also do better than that.

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
sorry guyz but i like the 95 and 99 year skylines only

i think the new ones are UGLY!!!

I think i agree with Dessman. the new skylines are way to different from the traditional style and they are too boxy :sleep:

I know that this has probably been asked before but I havent been able to find a thread that explains this. In the tuning window I have noticed that there is a 7th gear ratio which is blanked out for all the cars I own. What car has 7 gears in GT3 and how do you get it (without gameshark and in short simple terms)???

Please... Ive been loosing lots of sleep over this one :embarrassed:

Sorry... I just realised that this is a really old post and will probably annoy people for digging up.

Latest Posts

Back