Nissan Skyline

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 3' started by Escudo, Dec 9, 2001.

1. Escudo

Escudo

What's the difference between the Nissan Skyline V-spec II and Nissan Skyline V-spec?

2. sn00pie

sn00pie Staff Emeritus

3000cr, and the II has a larger spoiler:p

But nothing spectacular, the diffirence between them is hardly recognizable so...

3. A Spec Racer

A Spec Racer

the V SPEC 2 is faster ((gets more HP)
    i have a V SPEC2 with 1070 hp

4. SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession Premium

And the V-Spec II SOUNDS more powerfull too. :)

5. Z06Vette

Z06Vette

howd you get 1070 hp? I can only get 976. what am i missing?

6. Tigra

Tigra

Make sure you have ALL the engine/turbo upgrades, and then make an oil change! ---> 1070 Hp! :p

I think the Vspec II looks a little "angrier" from the front too!
    Love the looks of that beauty, especially in the coulours that you just can win it in (purple og green metallic).

7. jervinator

jervinator

... and a nice break-in period too.

8. True Drifta

True Drifta

I too got a V-spec II (until I sold every car I had and bought an esperante). It was a nice car, nearly 1100hp. Some people haven't noticed, but if you race your car more (like a series) and then change your oil it will go up by 5 - 10%. But if you get into the pro league and you do 15 laps a race for 10 race, you're oil goes bad in a hurry and you actually permanatly lose horsepower. It sucks!

9. Rice Rocketeer

Rice Rocketeer

you probably have an older VSpecII (r32 skyline) or you haven't tuned your car to the max....

and just to clear things up....the VS2 is not noticeably faster than the Vspec but in real life minor adjustments have been made to the car....

10. Spanner Head

Spanner Head

:D Overall the V-Spec II is a better vehicle!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: