Nissan Z33 fairlady ??

I was wondering,why is it hard to drift the z33 did gt4 add in the electronic device that the z33 carries to stop it from sliding out,i can drift it just not to the full potential.[weight isn't the issue for me along with any thing else]

did you tune the suspension and everything else or are you trying to drift it stock? i dont have a problem drifting mine and personally i think its one of the easiest cars i have to drift. ill send you my settings later tonight or tomorrow. until then i would just mess with the suspesion and try different tires.
-devin
p.s. did you turn all the aids off?

did you tune the suspension and everything else or are you trying to drift it stock? i dont have a problem drifting mine and personally i think its one of the easiest cars i have to drift. ill send you my settings later tonight or tomorrow. until then i would just mess with the suspesion and try different tires.
-devin
p.s. did you turn all the aids off?

I always drift with aids off and thanks Suzuki:)

No problem, found this car the other day when i was doing some racing on kai. A lot more drifty than regular Z33, but it the front will still wash out if you let it.

here's my settings if still want to try and use the regular z33

nissan350z.jpg

i have mixed tires because i just got my wheel about a month ago and im still working on my show drifts. otherwise i use same tires but dont get as much angle.
-devin

sorry for the size, i dont know how to scale it down.

Back