NK4e's ways of practice or exhibition updated 9/03/07

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
nk4e
Well, since it seems that PDR has been quiet for a long time, I think that I will keep it alive by just posting practice videos or anything that is team or solo related. First I will post the no brakes practices by Me in a Custom FC that could be found in the drift settings depot. Also, if you want to see more miscellaneous videos go to http://www.youtube.com/nk4e

then Here comes the STi project that is still going on. For you people that don't know about it, its a project were we try to find a balance Impreza Spec. C and drift it and here is the progress.

Which includes two Sti's and one Honda Ap1 s2000
Also for a team video, here is an old one from GT3 days

Around 2:23 I think is the video from the battle of Swift and I.

speed run done dirty for a competition
This is all I have to report for now. thank you for your time

Ever get the feeling that he just have an instinct to do these things on a game?
Well, this is the current and now over WDS but what could I do? I didn't turn it in on time so Suzuki didn't accepted it. There are good videos out there though. I think you have to click on it.

My first Recorded session on Kai

Boredem doing the WDS20 so I decided to try out a burn out.

Getting bored, I decided to remake two videos and come back to drifting. Thanks towards BlitZ_64 for the settings.

Godd drift-ring with the Subaru, I was amazed by those AWD tandems, they were really cool! Why do you practice no breaks? It was cool to watch, but i don't see the point. i like that !E86 drifting too.

Godd drift-ring with the Subaru, I was amazed by those AWD tandems, they were really cool! Why do you practice no breaks? It was cool to watch, but i don't see the point. i like that !E86 drifting too.

From what I remember what Swift said that it shows how fragile the car is and its a good way to get some practice and learn your car.

Well, here is an update of an old battle video. Looking back at GT3 videos it getting back into my drifting mood but it GT3 was more interesting because people were active and I have a good internet connection but I can't really complain about this one.

sometimes I still think that Swift beat me.

Well, this is the current and now over WDS but what could I do? I didn't turn it in on time so Suzuki didn't accepted it. There are good videos out there though. I think you have to click on it.

Well one of the first Kai videos of PDR I think

AE86- Toyota Drift
22B- Nk4e
FD- Ryosuke_Gunma

Back