No lap records?

• Thread starter Wads
  • 4 comments
Right the search function isn't working for me at the moment but I'm fairly sure I haven't seen anything about this...... so sorry if this has been covered already! :dunce:

I have now completed all GT4P lessons and have raced MANY times in arcade mode...... but when I select lap records (the 321 podium) there aren't any times recorded for any of the tracks! Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Also I was wondering wtf you were all on about when talking about the 10 second penalty during races........ I'd managed to go nearly two weeks before receiving my first penalty! so couldn't work out why I didn't seem to be going slower when clipping another car or wall...... obviously driving too well :sly:

Sven
Lap times are only recorded with AI off, and you of course have to save the game if you want to keep them.

Thanks. Thats a bit crap though isn't it? Why should having AI turned on mean that it doesn't record my best laps?

That explains the problem...... as I turned AI on as soon as I started GT4P. 👍

i dont think its possible to delete the records becoz when you select the record it shows a passcode (unlike in GT3 where it brings up a submenu where u can delete times). I reckon the pasword must be for a online ranking (like motoGP series) but where do u input the paswords. Sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere but I searched the forums under GT4P for password with no results.

Back