No new City and Snow/Dirt course? (Wishlist thread too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indonesia
Jakarta
Normalaatsra
With GT6 coming out in one month's time, it comes with disappointment that no new tracks fitting the City and Snow/Dirt category will be available at launch, instead previous courses from GT5 will be filling these categories.

Was there not enough time to produce a new circuit? Or possibily recreate a classic using new textures and graphics?

I was really looking forward to driving a new city circuit, particularly the new Seattle teased with the NSX Concept video, but the new track lineup is filled with fan-requested courses in the end. I reckon fans for off-roading are disappointed too.

To make up for lack of responses to this thread you can set up a wishlist for what street and off-road track types you want to see in GT6 as DLC. Unlike the main wishlist thread, this one is able feature a single location setting and not necessarily a recreation of a real life course. Think of it as a "circuit setting" i.e. Sydney, Mulholland, Frankfurt, Siberia, Himalayas, Milan, the like.

There's still 25 days till the launch of GT6, so anything can happen. Hopefully they bring back The Seattle Circuit as I loved driving on that track in GT3.

I like city circuits too. And knowing that Prague is in FM5 is all the more frustrating! I'm drooling every time I watch the video...

To make up for lack of responses to this thread you can set up a wishlist for what street and off-road track types you want to see in GT6 as DLC.
We already have wishlist thread for GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back