No No No No Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate my Gameshark. ALL of the games and codes seem to have magically vanished from the list! :mad: :mad: It won't even Boot up the list!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RAGE AGAISNT THE GAME SHARK 😈 :mad: :mad: :mad:

This happened to my son's GS2 once. It would still boot up, but there was no code list. He clicked on edit name I think and entered some random letteres and then exited out and the code list was back. I don't know if it was just a fluke, but everyting was there, even the codes he had entered.

hahaha i told you guys and its not as easy as heydu says the list will come back but only from a to r will be on the list . i keep saying GS2 suck and everyone here seems to think otherwise

GT Hero79 I don't disagree with U, they do suck. However what is the benifit of U continuously pointing it out to the same people? Is it not better to try to assist those who do use it? After all not everyone has the option of getting an SP.

And yes it was that easy to fix my son's, and ALL of the codes came back. I'm not saying it will work for everyone, it probably depends on how it got screwed up to begin with, but be sure of one thing, I don't make up stories, this is what happened to my son's, and that was the result.

Also, there is a series of buttons that is supposed to reset the GS2 to factory settings. Not sure exactly how it works, or if U have to be at a certain screen, but they are R1,L1,start and select.

This will not restore any of the codes that U have entered!

that happend to me long time ago,i don't realy know how i get codes back,but once they comeback some japanese text come alone in a few games,don't know why :confused:

that happend to me long time ago,i don't realy know how i get codes back,but once they comeback some japanese text come alone in a few games,don't know why
let me put that clear.

the game text don't was on japanese,the games codes a few are in japanese.

sorry if that confused to you :D

nope.
the Diablo is pretty well ingrained in the game.
although, i'd check the transmission before you give the GS2 back; mine was all-time reverse. :confused:

Back