No racing modifications either ?

Ok, I am MAD, all the parts from GT2 are back but where is the Racing modification option ? I see all the wight reductions but no racing modification ? Did they forget about it ? Or maybe it just shoes after doing the weight reductions ? Anhyone know ? PLEASE answer me ! i am sooo disappointed !!

I think there still is downforce... i saw an option fer it... but im not sure how u set it up without racing mod's

hehe, i really wish they hadn't taken that away.. i loved to take nice cars an make em look even better with decals and get em lowered...

someone told me that weight reduction 3rd stage encluded racing mods, but that wouldn't make sense... i dont have nuff money to check it out tho :(

the turino get's a carbon fiber hood for the last wieght red. This is all that is doen to the outside. Also different styles of car's have different outcomes for the wieght red. I won a couple cars that are special editions and cannot be bought, and did weight reduction on them and they are totally different than the same car (body style) that I purchaced at the dealer.

thats good to know.. at least they didn't do away with body modification entirely =]

Does anyone know how to get the hidden F! cars? i watched that movie... looks really cool

I know all about the F cars.  In order to unlock them, you must purchase a voodoo doll and five gallons of mayonaise from your local Sam's wholesale store.  I must add that you must be able to hold your breath for at least ten minutes and not have any allergic reactions to dairy products.  Well, I won't give anymore away, I'll let you all figure it out.  Good luck.

I am just as upset about no racing mods. also, ill have all the races you need to win to get the F1 cars at a later date. if you want more info on secret cars or bonus cars or car info, email me

Back