No Themes!!!

• Thread starter absjazz
  • 12 comments
boring? um... no. how about just an assload of random pictures of whatever cars people have? THATS boring. everyone would be like chickens running around with their heads chopped off. there's still plenty of variety with themes. plus its more exciting because it provides a challenge of getting the best photo possible under the given circumstances.

Perhaps there should be a themless competition too?? I can understand that many people will have excellent photos which don't fit into themes and therefore have nowhere to show them off.

However at the same time themes do actualy give a set challenge to participants, ,akes things more exciting seeing who can make the most of the conditions. IMO themes are better, if the current week's theme doesn't suit you then simply wait until one comes along that does.

here's a thought... wait until your 'awesome' pics fit into a theme. 💡

or better yet, try harder to take good pics so you can win a week like I did. then you get to pick your own theme. so hurry your ass up and take a winning snow photo, then you can chose an Audi theme for week 5. :dopey:👍

mkpelto
Well, most of those fall into a concept car theme.....
OooOOooOoOOOhh!!!1! good idea.

I was actually thinking that maybe later on we could try just a Nike theme. It'd be cool to see who could get the most intriguing pic of the One.

dori-san
OooOOooOoOOOhh!!!1! good idea.

I was actually thinking that maybe later on we could try just a Nike theme. It'd be cool to see who could get the most intriguing pic of the One.

Sounds good to me...even tho I dont really like that car....it does photoshop well...good idea Dori......

anyone read the book "Lord of the Flies"

ya well.. if you have, you understand the concept of without rules... you get chaos :P

and ya.. without a theme.. how can you vote? i mean they would all be totally random; and i still dont like the themes, because they arent strict enough...yet

XCNuse
anyone read the book "Lord of the Flies"

ya well.. if you have, you understand the concept of without rules... you get chaos :P

and ya.. without a theme.. how can you vote? i mean they would all be totally random; and i still dont like the themes, because they arent strict enough...yet

I saw the movie, does that count? :crazy: I get what you're saying. I like the themes.

Back