No throttle F1 W08

• Thread starter G2G1950
  • 6 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
I bought this car. When I try it it Time trial or Custom Race, after ‘Ready’ and ‘Start’, the car doesnt respond when I engage the throttle. It does react to the brake however. I can see the throttle gauge/bar moving in accordance of the movement of my right foot.

PS4 and logitech G29

When I change to another track in ‘Race Settings’, same problem. However, when I change car this car does drive properly.

What can I do?

Do you have your foot on the brake by chance? The throttle cuts out on the W08 as soon as you touch the brake pedal.

Not sure about this.

Maybe your G29 is at fault.

Are the brake pedal gauge on screen active, even if you dont press the brake pedal with your foot ?

Not sure about this.

Maybe your G29 is at fault.

Are the brake pedal gauge on screen active, even if you dont press the brake pedal with your foot ?
Every gauge is active on screen, following my actions with foot. Also see throttle gauge respond, but no movement by the car. Other cars no problem.

With the G29 pedals the insides sometimes get clogged up with dust and that can apply a very very small amount of brake pressure. You MIGHT be able to see this on the brake gauge as a tiny amount of input. On the W08 only this is enough to cut the throttle completely.

Try taking the pedals apart and giving the insides a good clean and see if that rectifies it.

With the G29 pedals the insides sometimes get clogged up with dust and that can apply a very very small amount of brake pressure. You MIGHT be able to see this on the brake gauge as a tiny amount of input. On the W08 only this is enough to cut the throttle completely.

Try taking the pedals apart and giving the insides a good clean and see if that rectifies it.
Thanks for this.
This did the trick :)

Back