Noble M600 Carbon Sport 2015

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 30 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage suggests automobile gems to be included in the Gran Turismo Series.
The British Noble M600 Carbon Sport from 2015 is certainly one of those cars.
As mention in the name this whole car is made of carbon ... seems to be the trend for 2015.
The gorgeous Bordeau color is looking pretty good as well.
Enjoy!

Dedicated to my friend, CostasDrifter who become official Member of the Week!

2ew2q20.jpg

Mid-engine supercars are not just hard to design and manufacture. They are hard every step of the way: sales, marketing, performance, reliability, safety and emissions…. the list goes on.

What is humdrum daily life for millions of Toyota Corolla’s is far tougher to achieve in the hypercar realm. This applies to the big names as well as the new-comers like Noble, for whom the M600 is really just their second all-new car.

The key difference in how the Noble approaches the Supercar / Hypercar divide is defined in one term: handling balance.

Unlike the handful of other rear-drive, ultra-exotic cars with a $400,000-plus price tag — the Noble team is not compromising on chassis designs.

Noble’s goal with the M600 was to define all these hard points themselves — for the optimal driving experience.

Luckily for supercar shoppers in Asia and the UK where the M600 is sold, the Noble Cars team has aced the hardest supercar test — making a 650-horsepower, mid-engine car drive neutrally and naturally with few nasty surprises. This speaks to the Noble Cars expertise with the ultra-short M12 — a car whose tiny wheelbase puts any handling tweak under the microscope — as well as a general design excellence from day one. The twin-turbocharged V8 might share its block with the Yamaha V8 run by Volvo for a few years. But guess what else the Yamaha engineers created?

The LF-A V10 from Lexus — which is sure to be known in history as one of the best-sounding supercar motors ever made.

The M600 Carbon Sport edition drapes the bare carbon in a lovely paint glaze that is semi-transparent and very glossy. The lower air channels and spoilers are a new design, which the skinny-spoke new alloy wheels are a fantastic update for the M600’s brutal, macho style essence.

Specifications

Engine
Make: Yamaha V8 4439cc Twin Turbo
Power: 650bhp @ 6800rpm
Torque: 604lb ft @ 3800rpm
Power to Weight: 542bhp per tonne
Transmission: Graziano 6 speed manual
Installation: Mid, longitudinal
Layout: Rear wheel drive

Performance
Top Speed: 225mph (estimated)
0-120 mph: 8.9 seconds

Body and Chassis
Body: Carbon Fibre Composite
Chassis: Stainless sheet steel tub with tubular space frame
Steering: Power assisted rack and pinion
Suspension: Independent double wishbones with coil over shock absorbers front and rear roll bars
Front Brakes: Alcon 380mm semi-floating discs with six piston calipers
Rear Brakes: Alcon 350mm discs with four piston calipers
Wheels: Forged aluminium alloy
Front Wheels: 9Jx19
Rear Wheels: 12Jx20
Tyres: Michelin Pilot Sport
Front Tyres: 255/30-19
Rear Tyres: 335/30-20
Fuel Capacity: 68 litres

Dimensions
Wheelbase: 2540mm
Weight: 1198kg
Track: 1578mm
Length: 4360mm

vy4jeh.jpg

jqql90.jpg

2s9q2ic.jpg

2ib0090.jpg

2akmfdg.jpg

2wgrsjo.jpg

OTHER AWESOME CARS ARE HERE

2dvvmvb.jpg

Last edited:
vd1xj4.jpg

333th car from SLG

StarLight Garage suggests automobile gems to be included in the Gran Turismo Series.
The British Noble M600 Carbon Sport from 2015 is certainly one of those cars.
As mention in the name this whole car is made of carbon ... seems to be the trend for 2015.
The gorgeous Bordeau color is looking pretty good as well.
Enjoy!

Dedicated to my friend, CostasDrifter who become official Member of the Week!

2ew2q20.jpg

Mid-engine supercars are not just hard to design and manufacture. They are hard every step of the way: sales, marketing, performance, reliability, safety and emissions…. the list goes on.

What is humdrum daily life for millions of Toyota Corolla’s is far tougher to achieve in the hypercar realm. This applies to the big names as well as the new-comers like Noble, for whom the M600 is really just their second all-new car.

The key difference in how the Noble approaches the Supercar / Hypercar divide is defined in one term: handling balance.

Unlike the handful of other rear-drive, ultra-exotic cars with a $400,000-plus price tag — the Noble team is not compromising on chassis designs.

Noble’s goal with the M600 was to define all these hard points themselves — for the optimal driving experience.

Luckily for supercar shoppers in Asia and the UK where the M600 is sold, the Noble Cars team has aced the hardest supercar test — making a 650-horsepower, mid-engine car drive neutrally and naturally with few nasty surprises. This speaks to the Noble Cars expertise with the ultra-short M12 — a car whose tiny wheelbase puts any handling tweak under the microscope — as well as a general design excellence from day one. The twin-turbocharged V8 might share its block with the Yamaha V8 run by Volvo for a few years. But guess what else the Yamaha engineers created?

The LF-A V10 from Lexus — which is sure to be known in history as one of the best-sounding supercar motors ever made.

The M600 Carbon Sport edition drapes the bare carbon in a lovely paint glaze that is semi-transparent and very glossy. The lower air channels and spoilers are a new design, which the skinny-spoke new alloy wheels are a fantastic update for the M600’s brutal, macho style essence.

Next time try crediting whichever article you took the text from. -_-

http://www.car-revs-daily.com/2014/...es-supercar-fight-koenigsegg-zenvo-hennessey/

Last edited:
It's not useless, many times I wanted to search for a car only to find the whole search results flooded with StarLight's unrelated clutter. I support Razy.

Your post was a bit rude TBH.

There are more members who link their suggested cars. WHY this post didn't showed up to their OP's...?

I have to ask you to PLEASE STOP LINKING ALL OF YOUR THREADS IN YOUR OPs!

It breaks the whole search thing by bringing a lot of unrelated stuff!

View attachment 296407
It's not useless, many times I wanted to search for a car only to find the whole search results flooded with StarLight's unrelated clutter. I support Razy.

Your post was a bit rude TBH.
But if you click on "search title only" the only car that come's up then is the car you search for :P

"Says the machine uses the LFA V10, puts Yamaha V8 in Specs sheet"

Edit: Wait, no I'm wrong he mentions that Yamaha also made the LFA V10, not that the Noble M600 Carbon Sport uses the V10, my apologies.

Last edited:
But if you click on "search title only" the only car that come's up then is the car you search for :P
I don't see such a button, there is a "Display results as threads" which I always check and yet I still see unrelated stuff.

I tried seearching for "Lykan" and it was just as Razy's screenshot.

If you want me to properly answer it, then I will, with pleasure.

There are more members who link their suggested cars. WHY this post didn't showed up to their OP's...?
Because differently from StarLight they don't link all of their threads, they just put what is related to the car in question, none of the extra cars at the OP have to do with the Noble.

This is just another tact to get more likes, isn't it? I don't think it's necessesary for StarLight to do that when he already has his own website with the links to all the suggestions. I wouldn't care about it if it didn't break the search function.

If you want me to properly answer it, then I will, with pleasure.

Because differently from StarLight they don't link all of their threads, they just put what is related to the car in question, none of the extra cars at the OP have to do with the Noble.

This is just another tact to get more likes, isn't it? I don't think it's necessesary for StarLight to do that when he already has his own website with the links to all the suggestions. I wouldn't care about it if it didn't break the search function.

This thread is for a suggested car. If you like it, you vote. If don't, continue with your life. This isn't the place for externalise your ugly feelings for StarLight. You can PM him and mention your problems.

The End.

This is just another tact to get more likes, isn't it? I don't think it's necessesary for StarLight to do that when he already has his own website with the links to all the suggestions.
This is exactly what makes me think that there is a race for the likes. I see the "OTHER AWESOME CARS ARE HERE" as an annoyance, that website of his is already enough for self-advertising.

This isn't the place for externalise your ugly feelings for StarLight. You can PM him and mention your problems.
Nope! It needs to be public, otherwise nothing will come of it.

The talk here is interesting. But so is the car, I think it's nice. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is for a suggested car. If you like it, you vote. If don't, continue with your life. This isn't the place for externalise your ugly feelings for StarLight. You can PM him and mention your problems.

The End.

Whoa.

Lets all calm down.

He doesn't have ugly feelings for Starlight, he's just asking for him not to link a large amount of his cars in his OP. It's not that hard to do.

--
That being said, Starlight does link a large amount of cars in his OP- I counted 33 in this one, and I don't think that any other 'Car Suggester' links such a large amount of cars in their OP. In my humble opinion, no-one should self-advertise their cars. It's annoying, and it implies that most 'Suggesters' are only suggesting cars for likes.

Really can't understand all this...StarLight has suggested so far over 300 cars.

He likes to advertise with various ways his suggestions...SO WHAT?

He likes to link his suggestions...SO WHAT?

He wanted to have also and a website with his suggestions...SO WHAT?

SO WHAT? What's wrong with you people...?

You like the cars he suggest...? Vote for them. You don't like...? Do not vote. Simple and easy! This all situation who all chasing StarLight is very weird really...

People please calm down .... I will investigate this issue and work it out with or without the help of a moderator.
That's all I can say at the moment.

SO WHAT? SO WHAT? SO WHAT?

What is wrong?

The fact that StarLight pushes all of this to the limits by linking a lot of unrelated suggestions, as mentioned before, 33!? You gotta be kidding me. Why would he need to do that if not for the likes?

This place, I see the people that suggests the cars only for the likes, but StarLight? He's the one that most self-advertise his cars. This, there is no denial of this.

It is annoying seeing people doing that: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-nsx-is-making-a-return.225643/page-22#post-10377788

I'm sorry, I can tolerate other people like Aero2000, BJahalt88, Tsukishima. But StarLight? NOPE! :grumpy:

SO WHAT? SO WHAT? SO WHAT?

What is wrong?

The fact that StarLight pushes all of this to the limits by linking a lot of unrelated suggestions, as mentioned before, 33!? You gotta be kidding me. Why would he need to do that if not for the likes?

This place, I see the people that suggests the cars only for the likes, but StarLight? He's the one that most self-advertise his cars. This, there is no denial of this.

It is annoying seeing people doing that: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-nsx-is-making-a-return.225643/page-22#post-10377788

I'm sorry, I can tolerate other people like Aero2000, BJahalt88, Tsukishima. But StarLight? NOPE! :grumpy:

Continue to bump this thread with your poison...You know, on the other hand it's good. You keep it in first place for more hours than usual.

Now my answer...He advertise his car to another forum. SO WHAT? What's your problem?

Last edited:
Continue to bump this thread with your poison...You know, on the other hand it's good. You keep it in first place for many hours than usual.
More like an antidote, too bad you're too poisoned with StarLight's virus.

Now my answer...He advertise his car to another forum. SO WHAT? What's your problem?
SO WHAT?

Sadness for this place not being used as it should be, for it being used for nothing more than fishing for likes, my previous post already explained this.

As stated before, I can accept a few people doing that thing of linking suggestions but your master just put it to a whole new level.
erBhahY.gif

Useless and childish posts...My age doesn't allow me to continue.

Have a nice evening!

EDIT...You are free to continue. Will not answer to anything.

It would be great to see a couple of Nobles in GT7. They do have some fantastic drivers cars. I hoped the front in particular of this updated M600 would receive some updated styling as it is as generic as sportscars get. What a performer though.

Just to add a little something to the above argument - People linking perhaps 3 suggested cars I am fine with but in this case 33 is ridiculous. Having to do so much scrolling on the mobile site because of all the images is a pain in the arse too. Stick to related cars.

That being said, Starlight does link a large amount of cars in his OP- I counted 33 in this one, and I don't think that any other 'Car Suggester' links such a large amount of cars in their OP. In my humble opinion, no-one should self-advertise their cars. It's annoying, and it implies that most 'Suggesters' are only suggesting cars for likes.

EDITED:
I've discovered lots of great cars @StarLight has posted...
...that I previously missed because @StarLight includes other car links in the OPs.
-----------------------------------------
Forgot to say...I voted yes. :)

Last edited:
but your master just put it to a whole new level.
erBhahY.gif
Lol That's what it looks like. It's always funny to see the StarAss brigade 1 up another. :lol: (like in the post above mine, look at who liked it).

Last edited:
...............To bring the proceeding back on topic, I think the color and the wheel combo makes this car look weird. Maybe a lighter color would suit this car. Anyway, I like this car. That's all that counts

Back