Nordschleife etc in GT4P...

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4: Prologue' started by Buttseh, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Buttseh

Buttseh

I remember there being a post a while ago about how to get nordschleife in GT4P, but it appears to have vanished. Was the thread deleted, and if so can someone PM me the instructions if they have them saved? ;)

Sorry if its been asked before, but I searched for a while to no avail. Cheers :tup:

2. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

Certainly no Nordschleife in PAL GT4P; you can use AR Max to open up Hong Kong, Grand Canyon North, Gymkana (from the cone coffee breaks), Grand Canyon tarmac and the 30r60r track from the lessons.

No Nurburgring however, sorry 'bout that.

3. Buttseh

Buttseh

Aye, I have all the others unlocked but I remember a thread outlining how to build a GTP ISO with the nurb from the BMW demo in. I never paid much attention because I didn't have a DVD burner or my PS2 chipped, now I have both I'm interested in doing it.

4. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

Here you go

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48691

It was in the GT4 section, not Prologue, have fun.

5. Polyphony001

Polyphony001

What is grand Canyon north? Is it part of the Grand Canyon circuit or a new track altogether?

6. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

Its a seperate track, the small one from the lesson six.

Nice for getting sideways, but way to short

7. Polyphony001

Polyphony001

Oh well that i couldnt really give a damn about, i hate the license test on it and thus i hate it. It's also a pathetic track too... 'nuff said really . :) :) :tdown:

8. Greyout

Greyout

what the hell is grand canyon tarmac

9. Polyphony001

Polyphony001

what the? where does it say that?

10. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

It the Grand Canyon track, but about 1/3 of it is tarmac rather than gravel.

11. Polyphony001

Polyphony001

Which cheat system are they for? I dont have any yet but the one i will be buying is the AR max.

12. yesterdaylight

yesterdaylight

i see you guys posting some cheats, does anyone happen to know the AR codes for the Japanese version of the prologue ? I have not been able to find them anywhere ! the number on the disk is SCPS 15055. it says "For Japan Only" so i assume this is the japanese version, and the PAL codes don't seem to work for it. Thanks a lot !
    -Ian

13. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

AR Max

14. Polyphony001

Polyphony001

Sorry but that requires a well duh. :dopey:

To Scaff, thanks for confirming that.

15. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Someone just recently posted a video of a Mclaren on this track. It starts out tarmac and ends up dirt. Looks really fun! It is called Grand Canyon Road?

16. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

17. yesterdaylight

yesterdaylight

That looks like a fun track. if only i had codes for the Japanese version :-D. since i am posting again i might as well add... i looked on this forum for about 2 hours and it seems that there are a number of people looking for ARMax cheats to the Japanese version of the Prologue. It seems no one has them, or they do not exist. I searched all over the internet for them, and found some AR2 codes for it. I tried to convert the codes to no avail... maybe someone knows something I don't about the Japanese codes ? hope so ! later-