Nordschleife etc in GT4P...

• Thread starter Buttseh
  • 16 comments
I remember there being a post a while ago about how to get nordschleife in GT4P, but it appears to have vanished. Was the thread deleted, and if so can someone PM me the instructions if they have them saved? ;)

Sorry if its been asked before, but I searched for a while to no avail. Cheers đź‘Ť

Buttseh
I remember there being a post a while ago about how to get nordschleife in GT4P, but it appears to have vanished. Was the thread deleted, and if so can someone PM me the instructions if they have them saved? ;)

Sorry if its been asked before, but I searched for a while to no avail. Cheers đź‘Ť

Certainly no Nordschleife in PAL GT4P; you can use AR Max to open up Hong Kong, Grand Canyon North, Gymkana (from the cone coffee breaks), Grand Canyon tarmac and the 30r60r track from the lessons.

No Nurburgring however, sorry 'bout that.

Aye, I have all the others unlocked but I remember a thread outlining how to build a GTP ISO with the nurb from the BMW demo in. I never paid much attention because I didn't have a DVD burner or my PS2 chipped, now I have both I'm interested in doing it.

Polyphony001
What is grand Canyon north? Is it part of the Grand Canyon circuit or a new track altogether?

Its a seperate track, the small one from the lesson six.

Nice for getting sideways, but way to short

Oh well that i couldnt really give a damn about, i hate the license test on it and thus i hate it. It's also a pathetic track too... 'nuff said really . :) :) đź‘Ž

Greyout
what the hell is grand canyon tarmac

It the Grand Canyon track, but about 1/3 of it is tarmac rather than gravel.

VW
Hello.

New codes for 3 tracks in GT4P Pal :

replace new york into grandcanyon_road

ARMax :
EEXP-XH9E-BYU74
H809-84R0-9WJM3
4N5X-76Y1-47GX2

AR2v2 :
0E03963A BCA99B8A
CE03963A BCA99BD2

replace new york into minispeedway (drivingpark)

ARMax :
6473-9183-9QQ22
H809-84R0-9WJM3
ZCR7-1GA7-1ZVKC

AR2v2 :
0E03963A BCA99B8A
DE03963A BCA99BAD

replace new york into minispeedway_chicane (drivingpark)

ARMax :
473T-0WW8-ZT2EX
H809-84R0-9WJM3
R5PD-QQET-W4JB1

AR2v2 :
0E03963A BCA99B8A
DE03963A BCA99BA6

The Apex @ Grand Canyon Road :

The video, made by GTweb : ftp://ftp.cepn.asso.fr/FTP/users/GT...GC_asphalte.wmv

Have fun.

i see you guys posting some cheats, does anyone happen to know the AR codes for the Japanese version of the prologue ? I have not been able to find them anywhere ! the number on the disk is SCPS 15055. it says "For Japan Only" so i assume this is the japanese version, and the PAL codes don't seem to work for it. Thanks a lot !
-Ian

yesterdaylight
it says "For Japan Only" so i assume this is the japanese version, and the PAL codes don't seem to work for it. Thanks a lot !
-Ian
Sorry but that requires a well duh. :dopey:

To Scaff, thanks for confirming that.

Greyout
what the hell is grand canyon tarmac
Someone just recently posted a video of a Mclaren on this track. It starts out tarmac and ends up dirt. Looks really fun! It is called Grand Canyon Road?

That looks like a fun track. if only i had codes for the Japanese version :-D. since i am posting again i might as well add... i looked on this forum for about 2 hours and it seems that there are a number of people looking for ARMax cheats to the Japanese version of the Prologue. It seems no one has them, or they do not exist. I searched all over the internet for them, and found some AR2 codes for it. I tried to convert the codes to no avail... maybe someone knows something I don't about the Japanese codes ? hope so ! later-

Back