Nordschleife graffiti in GT Sport

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 7 comments
Sweden
Sweden
I have been fascinated with the graffiti on the Nordschleife for a number of years.
The graffiti adds this unexplainable mystique to the already hallowed grounds of the Eifel mountains and forests.

I made a video showing all of the graffiti on the Nordschleife in the game. Will it prove to be useful?
Probably not. But maybe somebody some time will search for a video and thread like this for some reason or another.
There is probably ten times more graffiti in GT Sport compared to Project CARS 2.
*There is no sound in the video.*

I actually scribbled down a few words myself onto the track in August of last year.

I remember coming back to the track later on in the evening and as the sun disappeared in the sky
and the darkness started creaping in, there were people actually sitting on the track with flashlights and headlamps
spraying or painting graffiti onto the asphalt after the cars had finished racing for the day.
It's a sight I'll never forget.

I checked to see if my gtplanet 'graffiti' would be in GT Sport but unfortunately it wasn't.
Who knows when PD could have laser scanned the track, could have been any time.

I also made a video of the graffiti in Project CARS 2.
This video has sound unlike the first video.

I have been fascinated with the graffiti on the Nordschleife for a number of years.
The graffiti adds this unexplainable mystique to the already hallowed grounds of the Eifel mountains and forests.

I made a video showing all of the graffiti on the Nordschleife in the game. Will it prove to be useful?
Probably not. But maybe somebody some time will search for a video and thread like this for some reason or another.
There is probably ten times more graffiti in GT Sport compared to Project CARS 2.
*There is no sound in the video.*

I actually scribbled down a few words myself onto the track in August of last year.

I remember coming back to the track later on in the evening and as the sun disappeared in the sky
and the darkness started creaping in, there were people actually sitting on the track with flashlights and headlamps
spraying or painting graffiti onto the asphalt after the cars had finished racing for the day.
It's a sight I'll never forget.

I checked to see if my gtplanet 'graffiti' would be in GT Sport but unfortunately it wasn't.
Who knows when PD could have laser scanned the track, could have been any time.

I also made a video of the graffiti in Project CARS 2.
This video has sound unlike the first video.

You're a bad person, vandalism is bad and "but everyone else is doing it" isn't an excuse.

Shame on you. At least scribble a penis or something.

I spent the most part of yesterday evening exploring Nords in photo walking mode...and it is a long walk.
I've observed a ton of graffiti and took photos of some of them. There are also graffiti on some side walls and
under a bridge. The attention to detail is stunning: there are not 2 repeating graffiti, which means they
are from real photos.

20171022202841.jpg

20171022202851.jpg

20171022202901.jpg

20171022202912.jpg

20171022202934.jpg

20171022202943.jpg

20171022202954.jpg

20171022203005.jpg

I spent the most part of yesterday evening exploring Nords in photo walking mode...and it is a long walk.
I've observed a ton of graffiti and took photos of some of them. There are also graffiti on some side walls and
under a bridge. The attention to detail is stunning: there are not 2 repeating graffiti, which means they
are from real photos.
Looks like we share a common interest then.

I took lots of photos of Nordschleife graffiti in GT6, too. (see attachments for a few of them)

@bremics If you look closely in the game (GT Sport) you will find phallic symbols, too.
And there are quite a few words written on the 'schleife in GTS that aren't AUP-friendly.

Attachments

• Nürburgring 24h_10.jpg
    Nürburgring 24h_10.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Nürburgring 24h_9.jpg
    Nürburgring 24h_9.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Nürburgring 24h_8.jpg
    Nürburgring 24h_8.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Nürburgring 24h_7.jpg
    Nürburgring 24h_7.jpg