Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys, don't get yourselves too worked up over these maintenance announcements.
He's trying to tell us all to settle down a bit. The hype train is at full speed and its looking like a derailment up ahead. Anti pd logic or actual logic here.

My guess and it could be wrong is that period 1 = upload to server
Period 2 = update to the masses.

Time will tell. Ready the pitch forks and torches, I'll be waiting for your arrival.

He's trying to tell us all to settle down a bit. The hype train is at full speed and its looking like a derailment up ahead. Anti pd logic or actual logic here.

My guess and it could be wrong is that period 1 = upload to server
Period 2 = update to the masses.

Time will tell. Ready the pitch forks and torches, I'll be waiting for your arrival.
Would it be ok if I 'borrowed' my neighbours pitchfork?

It says quite a lot when people are more excited about maintenance periods for a games server rather than actually just playing said game...

I don't see quite why people are expecting an update/spec 2, This is PD afterall the company we all know and love for late releases, half made games, broken promises, Yeah don't get your hopes up guys, If something major was to be added they (PD) would have given people plenty of advance notice.

It would be nice if they added some engine sound improvements. Even an early build would be ok with me.

If only it was true.......

GT6Update_zpsc3fa27fe.jpg

It's funny how quickly a maintenance announcement turns into a update wishlist on here! I know history tells us that maintenance usually does result in an update, and I'm sure that will happen here, but I'm not going to get myself hyped up until I see something official about what we are getting or not getting.

thats really a good photoshoop, it tells that you are really bored and waiting for the update. Lol

thats really a good photoshoop, it tells that you are really bored and waiting for the update. Lol
i dont think its a photoshop

if your using Chrome, press f11 and you can edit text and pics. only you can see it though.

Next I want to see:

-new engine sounds have replaced the older versions for a large number of cars
-by the strong request of the community 4 new vehicles have been added, the bmw e30 m3, toyota supra mk 4, mclaren p1, and ford Sierra rs500 cosworth
-zahara has been added as both a track and a course maker location
-a new b spec career has been incorporated into the game

It's funny how quickly a maintenance announcement turns into a update wishlist on here! I know history tells us that maintenance usually does result in an update, and I'm sure that will happen here, but I'm not going to get myself hyped up until I see something official about what we are getting or not getting.
Gran Turismo Rule 1: Any maintenance announcements will be followed by overhyped wishlist of most requested fix/features.

Gran Turismo Rule 2: Any update will have a negative feedback no matter how great the update is.

Gran Turismo Rule 3: No Course Maker or Zahra or Sound fix or such, expect ultimate attack to Kaz or PD. (ex. DIE KAZ DIE, etc)

Gran Turismo Rule 4: You never talk or rant about that....to other racing game fandoms unless if you want to be called "SONY PONIES" or "POLYPHONY DICKS".

+ If the update contains another GTR expect Kaz loves GTR memes in the meme thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back