Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA I love PD right now, there has never been a more dysfunctional, insane, broken down company. Every time they announce something it makes me laugh my ass off!
You mean the company as in PD or GTP? I pick the latter.

You see, no matter how PD Looks like "that", I can trust PD NOT to consider their next installments to be Free2Play, made it MMO, made one of commercially available cars to be their only exclusive, applying DRM, implementing token system besides credits, implementing game time, and treat their workers and their customers like cow that milked cash like most of game companies nowadays.

22 pages and most of you look like evil minions

500px-Evil_minions_by_minions_fans-d6txvph.jpg

You know how the Pit Stop blog was created to communicate with fans and let them know what's going on inside PDI? And yet we're sat here speculating as to what on earth is going on with the double maintenance period? Just a thought, you know...

Ok....why is the server still maintenance... I wanna play abit online. :( oh well. Guess I have to wait a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 40
speculations about updates is always the same. But when there is two updates in two days... now well we're getting something... for sure.

My bets: today, update version 1.whatever, bug patching to get spec 2.0 tomorrow... all the major update tomorrow

speculations about updates is always the same. But when there is two updates in two days... now well we're getting something... for sure.

My bets: today, update version 1.whatever, bug patching to get spec 2.0 tomorrow... all the major update tomorrow

O how i want this to be true. I think today is merely testing new functions, and tomorrow a release of an update.

Only notice on granturismo.com is notice for server maintenance , not game update nor anything else ... if something (in form of unanounced game update ) comes along ok , if not , nobody from PD said it would in the first place, so what is there so hard to comprehend. :confused:

...but ... but ...

... XXX guy on GTP told us that there will be livery editor and sound improvement ,together with transformation of all "standards" into full premium cars with interiors and about 30 new cars too and missing features with new track and so on and on and on ... they should add HalfLife3 too and we got nothing ? Just server maintenance as officially anounced? PD **** you ,you b****** ...:banghead:

That was still nothing, I was here during E3 2010. I have some memories of the news thread growing about 500 pages in an hour, with no news whatsoever, until it was locked.
Ahahaha that was epic. It I'm not mistaken GTPlanet crashed at some point because there were too many people connected at the same time. Like what happened on neogaf during PS4 reveal.

That was still nothing, I was here during E3 2010. I have some memories of the news thread growing about 500 pages in an hour, with no news whatsoever, until it was locked.
And to think, the community was better back then. Much better. Now there's so much bitterness, angst and troll bait it is hard to read anything posted on the main page anymore.

Only notice on granturismo.com is notice for server maintenance , not game update nor anything else ... if something (in form of unanounced game update ) comes along ok , if not , nobody from PD said it would in the first place, so what is there so hard to comprehend. :confused:

...but ... but ...

... XXX guy on GTP told us that there will be livery editor and sound improvement ,together with transformation of all "standards" into full premium cars with interiors and about 30 new cars too and missing features with new track and so on and on and on ... and we got nothing ? Just server maintenance as officially anounced? PD **** you ,you b****** ...:banghead:

I wouldn't be mad at Polyphony for someone who claimed false information. Or said information was taken out of context. Or said information was just stemming from a rumor again.

I think now there's only one update on these two maintenance just like with some of gt5 updates.
Don't get hyped up or you will be disappointment when the update comes and moan about anything you could moan about.

Then that's when it will probably come out, right after 1.13. Im thinking we'll get spec 2.0 on December around Christmas like how GT5 was.

I beg to differ. At the time of GT5, GT6 was still an embyro. now they have GT7 to realease ASAP for the ps4, so I think spec 2.0 will come sooner

I beg to differ. At the time of GT5, GT6 was still an embyro. now they have GT7 to realease ASAP for the ps4, so I think spec 2.0 will come sooner
I really want PD to take their time with GT7. The ps4 is going to last at least for 8 years.

You know how the Pit Stop blog was created to communicate with fans and let them know what's going on inside PDI? And yet we're sat here speculating as to what on earth is going on with the double maintenance period? Just a thought, you know...
I see what you're saying, but things like maintenance and update notices are more formal and really only belong on the official website.
So if there's anything to be said, ie. the servers caught fire :), it will be said on the GT website.

I think if spec 2.0 were actually released right now it would be a bad thing.

Because the collective over excitement would bend gravity and as massive bugs were found the extreme mass of complaining would tear a hole in the space-time continuum.

And thus the result would be that GT never existed in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back