Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, this has been fun, can we do this again next month?
At least we will get som new seasonal events tomorrow. The Metro Redux and Destiny is just around the corner, so people no need for panic, we will survive this.

Hmm, well simular to my last post, if it's online provisioning then it could just need more testing in a live environment on production servers. And it might now be enabled through CMS, meaning it could go live at any time.

The next features are arguably larger and more complicated than any update prior by 10x. The track might be the showcase for the feature/s but I assume for those features to be fully realized they need some online functionality...

The instability of the current online and how easy it would be to stabize yet that haven't done it, is the biggest hint that its going to be overhauled.

The Maintenance came...

... then suddenly, NOTHING happened.

Lock-icon.png

Has anyone thought about the possibility that Kaz has announced these maintenance periods just for trolling?
I just think it was fair. How would we have reacted if we were hit with not one, but two maintenance periods with no warning?

Edit: tree'd

Not even announce them would have been better, or, they use their website to tell us that there will be no updates.

It's maintenance. They never said there'd be an update. Usually there is new stuff that comes with them, but that doesn't mean it has to happen every time. Plus, if they didn't announce maintenance schedules, people on here would flip out and blame PD for their servers being down, so it's a lose/lose situation really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back