Nurbie - 24 Hour {BSPEC}

• Thread starter ali900
  • 0 comments
well this is my first write up yet i was not thinking to write this lol but here goes

Well i came back from school... LETS PLAY GT!!! its a long weekend with holidays and i got the time in the world... what shall we do... hmm....
đź’ˇ 24 hour nurbie

2:59 PM - i came back from school, jumped and hopped to my room willingly running almost to play the ps2!! i cant wait!!! i started it up... went to the enduro screen and clicked Aspec 24 hour nurb with my minolta! .. i know its unfair but hey!!:)

3:01 pm - Started it up and was almost half way of the my first lap ... then i noticed i didnt put the right tires... they wore out so soon and the fuel just COULDNT! .. i repeat COUDLNT slow down.. the car WAS swallowing all that fuel... :guilty: i dont blame it

Repeating Bspec yet with another car... i couldnt keep playin gt for 24 hours or id be in a :scared: state...

3:04 pm - Decided a car, the audi tt touring or the Lemans quartto.
i chose the lemz as its good enuff :) tuned to the brim with all parts, tires... NO wing!! and its just perfect

3:05 PM - Bspec started.. i know bout 2-5 laps i would pit in for FUEL or tires yet!!! its bspec.. it does it .. AUTOMATICALY!! :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: first 5 mins of the game

3:11 pm - THEN we went off.. my 4th lap and i was in the pits... i dint keep a BIg speed distance as i kept it on settings 4 and overtake . i wouldnt choose 5 because the bspec driver ofcourse just is really really stupid... and he goes all over the place! never use 5 UNLESS on the proper oval ring... (Motei thingi) cuz he just goes OFFTrack and leaves you to cry lol ... 7 mins

3:12 pm - IM OFF the pits with a full tank and super cool tires ... off i go on the floor and boom.. im on the timer, i race to the first pos... and i stay there.. i click 5! for the long straight then capture the lead.10 mins

3: 19PM - Pitting in again.. i notice that pits last bout 6-8 mins .. i have to pit in.. he does it auto.. but anyway...
i took out a calculator and did the calculations of the pits, its a wild shot yet then i can set it on X3 and not worryingly and ofcouse i wanna get that car!!! and the cash ofcourse :sly:

3:27pm - Pitting part again... ok i figured that it will pit soon enough so hmm.... il show u my calculations :P its EACH 4 laps
1-5-9-13-17-21-25-29-33-37-41 So on...

Leaving it on run as i ate my lunch and did some work round the house, needed to clean my room :yuck: !! PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND ....

I checked every 5-10 mins to go X3!

4:22 pm - Was not far and it looked like it TOOK forever to lap! 6:50 mins to lap and i did more calcs just to try.. was curious!!

well 1 sec in real time is bout 2 secs in game time on X3
so 30 secs is 60 secs in the game
SO : 1 min is 2 mins in the game
SO 1 hour is 2 hours in the game!
24 / 2 = 12
12 HOURS!! :dunce: if i was correct!..

Fine.. i went on the pc... downloaded some music to play while i had the suffer the wait... but i loved lookin at the audi taking over one car by one
i was about 1 lap in lead from the #2 place and 3 laps ahed from the 3rd place!

5:00 pm - checking every 5 - 10 mins usual for the bspec bit in ... the min i enter the pits i quickly bspec view options and x3 asap!! 40-50

skipping forward in time as nothing interesting happened!!!

7:49 pm : Problem 1 - i noticed something about bspec and aspec disadvantages... OIL!!! your oil will run out.. was frightend as you would have to change oil plus pay the lot of REfreshing the chassis bit ... 50 000 + 500!! oh man!!! 1:20 hours

Pitting in alot! on lap 50-55! NOT A BIG LEAD!!! yet its an improvment!!

9:33 pm : 100th lap! or so! lol .. blind at lookin at my bspec screen, ... i switch my tv to the Video reciver and watched an old tape (Movie) Man on fire... was so bored! lol.. it was fun and all yet it gets boring after a while.. when i reach my 200th lap i might get excited!! 1:40 hours
Checking every 5-8 mins instead for pit ing.. set the bspec to 3 and overtake since i was pitting in to much.. then i checked every 10 minutes and was 10 laps in the lead!

11:45PM : O M G ... my car got stuck at the pits.. i was panicked... it happnes in bspec alot but i dint expect it....
the movie finish and i switched back to the ps 2 wires and saw gt
my car was stuck between the pit lane.. that bar in between which seperates the road to the pit.. car was in between!!! i was pressin buttons like mad
scared alot!! not good not good!! . :ouch: . i set the bspec to 5 and tried not to over take.. i was 5 laps ahead yet they were racing me! i somehow after 4 minutes of trouble got THROUGH.. with NO fuel and tires were eXtreamly red... i went on 50-70 kmh and was in pain as every car was passing me out!! wait til i get into the pits 16 hours

11:49 pm I GOT INTO THE PITS ... YESSSS!!! ATLAST, i fueld up, Put the bspec to 4 and over take... was angry with avengence but smiled as id pass them out... haha! đź‘Ť

11:57 pm : Pitt in and i was back to my standing.. i over took them almost twice.... yet it was getting late!! nearly midnight... Sigh* but i was nearly on 200!!
19 hours through
kept it on 1 and NO overtake to set it on 1.. it saves fuel and i was in the 10-15 lap lead so wasnt a big worry

12:36 am: kept checking and nothing went wrong, Phew!!! almost near the gap now! 21 hours!

1:30 am : 22 hours and 30 mins almost!!

1:47 am : 23:48!!!! come on!!!!!

1:50 am : 24:01!!! LAST LAP!!!!!! just pitted in and off... it hit 24 hours and i need lap to go... set it on 4 with over take.. zoomed ahead!

1:53 am : YESSSS!!!! FINISH!!!!! đź‘Ť :) :) :) đź‘Ť Jumped for joy!! YESSS woo hooo.... omg i did it... 24 hours... well in 12 almost bout YAY!!! unexplainable happiness!!! :dunce: :) :) :) :dopey: :) :)

1:54 am : NEED TO SAVE... Yawn!!* need to save... saw the f1... omg.. i dint imagne it to be like this.. i wanted a black or red f1!:( awwwww ... but nevermind, this can still whoop the ai!:P
Got the 1.2 mil.. oooh baby! yes yes yesssss

1:55 am - SAVED!!! i chk it out... parents screaming at me.... playin gt at nearly 2 in the mornin, who would hear of tht... yeh right!!:P GT FOR LIFE :dopey:

1:56 am - checkd the car, did my upgrades for audi .... REchasshie refresshie and oil change... what a tired car! .... switched the ps 2 and calmed down...

The End!!

Back