Nurburgring 24hr Endurance in 1-2 Hours. GLITCHING

GT_Fanatic69
FIRSTLY: For the non glitcher's that don’t like glitching, don’t even bother posting your crap here. As the title says, it’s about glitching.
SECONDLY: For the glitcher's, if crap starts in this thread, DO NOT reply. It’s not worth it and you can’t argue with a brick wall and get results.

Okay, so since the 1.09 patch we can’t glitch the ring. Well not in the two common spots anyway (not sure about the other two yet as I haven’t updated myself and can’t test them). I’m level 40 A-Spec (thanks to glitching) but haven’t done the 24hr Nurburgring Enduro events yet. So I thought I would start it now so I can update to 1.09 and resume trading online and doing online races again.

Getting into the underground is a little bit tricky by yourself. There have been some posts about this in certain threads but for those who don’t know how to do it, here are some tips to help you.
At the SECOND entrance you want to be facing the wrong way (the opposite way to way the track runs). Park your X2010 at a 90 degree angle to the point of the wall. Turn left into the wall and pulse the gas once really quickly, immediately after, hit the brake. You only want to move about 6 to 10 inches (in game). Let off the brake to roll back 6 – 10 inches turning away from the wall so that it swings the front end in. (DO NOT Reverse, let the car roll back on its own). Repeat those two steps over and over again until you are in the wall.

NOTE: If you get to a point where the wall pushes you out, you are too far forward. Reverse a bit so that the point of the wall is about level to where your feet would be in the car. You will get to a point where the car is about half way in then the wall will pull you in a little bit further on its own. Don’t get to ahead of yourself and just keep those small movements back and forth. Remember, when going forward just pulse the gas once turning into the wall (LEFT) pressing break straight after. When in reverse, the car should do it under its own power (Don’t actually press reverse) turning away from the wall (RIGHT) pressing break straight after.

Once underground it is not the same as glitching online. You have fuel and tyre depletion to think of. After 30 laps your front tyres are all but blown. Your lap times will go from mid 4 seconds to around 7 seconds. After 80 laps all tyres are shot and your lap times are around the 9 second mark. I suggest that you change your controller setting so that either your sticks or your L or R 2 shoulder buttons are accelerate. I say this because around the 80 lap mark you can’t just hard turn and hard gas your laps in. You have to hold a speed of around 180km/h - 112m/h

Fuel will last around the 200 lap mark if you do consistent 9 second laps once your tyres are shot. If you want to go out and refuel, go out the way you came in and just go the wrong way to the pit entrance. Don’t go the whole way around the track. Haha. If you are worried that you might not be able to get back in you can continue with the maximum speed of 80km/h – 50m/h. I chose to come back out and refuel but before I did I done a few laps without fuel and the fastest I could manage was 15 seconds per lap.

The rest of the field
So here we only have to worry about 2nd place. He does around 6 laps every half an hour. Not including pitting, (to be on the safe side I won’t include the time taken for 2nd place to pit) that’s around the 288 laps over the 24hr race. I chose to do 2 full fuel runs of 400 laps and it has only taken me a little under 1.5 hours (I had a smoke, a chat with the misses and put the bins out) when refueling and didn’t pause so if you get in the wall straight away as I did, you can do those laps a little quicker.
This will give you time to leave and have a life outside of the GT5 seeing as how a lot of you can’t do the races because of other commitments and the fact that there is no save feature.

If anyone else has an easier way to get into the wall for those that wish to give it a go, I will update this first post with that information also. Thanks guys.

Can you post a video to explain better?

Also, does this work with the 4 hour layout?

I'm almost 3 hours into the 24hr race. I don't have any videos of how to get in and I haven't searched for any yet. I will be able to upload a video (Hopefully) after the race. That’s in 21 hours time.

The 4hr Enduro runs on a different part of the track. The second entrance is blocked off. I haven't tried to get into the first entrance on my own before so I’m not sure if it can be done. Maybe someone here has done it and can confirm. Sorry bud.

I simply don't have the time and the motivation to spend 24 hours on some Endurance race, even though the Nürburgring is my favourite track.

I don't mind doing the 4 hour one properly but just not the 24 hour one. I hope someone finds a glitch for Le Mans too.

Oh well, I'm in no hurry though, my PS3 has got the YLOD so it will take some time for me to get a new one.

Any special Setup as far as Ballast and Weight Distribution goes?

I know some have said online doing the glitch that you need a 20kg or 44lbs ballast set to the front is the only way to get in on your own. I do it with no ballast.
Maybe the above mentioned setup will help you get in easier. I do know that adding the ballast adds another .200 on average to your lap times. That said, it’s not much when considering the alternative is racing for 24hrs.
You can try that setup with the ballast, it may be easier if you are having problems getting in.

The only settings I have changed on my X2010 are those to do the online glitch as quick as I can.

All standard settings/tuning except for:
Downforce: 150 Front and 160 Rear
Transmission: Max speed set to the highest but alter the final gear to 350km/hr – 218m/h.
All aids off and racing soft’s front and back.
That’s all I change to do 4.4 second laps.
Oh, i do an oil change and pruchase the regidity improvement.

@ Counter_Z23... You can still glitch on that track, but sorry i don't know if you can do it solo... I tried it with someone but they rammed me into that wall when we were trying... The only problem now is to find the route to the start finish line, because when the car goes into the wall, it either goes up (like it's flying when driving) or just pops back into the track after a certain distance...

Last edited:
Hey I found a video for Le Mans

I'm not sure if it still works though, can someone check?

I'll be glitching (sorry...cheating) my way through that one also once i find the highest point of the track to pass under. I think if you go back towards the way you came you can double under the actual track. Thanks for the vid mate.

just trying the nurb glitch now, i cant get the x2010 into the wall though at the 90 degree angle if i go the wrong way i can get the back wheel into it, but everyway i keep trying it just pushes me out. can you go into the wall this way then turn it to the 90 degree to get in?

just trying the nurb glitch now, i cant get the x2010 into the wall though at the 90 degree angle if i go the wrong way i can get the back wheel into it, but everyway i keep trying it just pushes me out. can you go into the wall this way then turn it to the 90 degree to get in?

Once you get the back wheel through you are half way there. Back up a little further once your back wheel is in. If you have you camera set so it shows the whole car and you look behind you, your front left wheel should be catching on the other wall. Once that is happening just keep going back and forth.

It took me about 20 times to get it right but i had someone online showing me how to do it. I wish i had made a vid on how to do it before i made the post. Sorry :(

youtube video wont let me watch it while im in the uk :scared:

It contains some copyrighted material like music so it isn't viewable in the UK.
You can use a proxy server to bypass it though.

The video is interesting, it shows many different spots where you can do the glitch that I wasn't aware of before.

got the glitch to work am under the start finish line and it aint adding any laps on wen i go through it :/

Check the videos on youtube for the earlier glitch. You have to pass under another section of the track for the laps to count. I haven't done any of the glitches before but i have heard this is how they work. Sorry i can't be of more help to you.

Getting into the underground is a little bit tricky by yourself. There have been some posts about this in certain threads but for those who don’t know how to do it, here are some tips to help you.
At the SECOND entrance you want to be facing the wrong way (the opposite way to way the track runs). Park your X2010 at a 90 degree angle to the point of the wall. Turn left into the wall and pulse the gas once really quickly, immediately after, hit the brake. You only want to move about 6 to 10 inches (in game). Let off the brake to roll back 6 – 10 inches turning away from the wall so that it swings the front end in. (DO NOT Reverse, let the car roll back on its own). Repeat those two steps over and over again until you are in the wall.

Can you please explain the bolded part in a little more detail, what second entrance?

I wouldn't call it a glitch. Cheating, yes. Also before you tell me to go away. You can't. I'm allowed to post here.

Back