• 201 comments
GTPlanet name: GOTMAXPOWER
PSN Name: GOTMAXPOWER

Races you will take part in: Le Mans
Car for each race: Ferrari 458
Number: #51
Livery Photo (Optional):
thumb.php

If you would prefer me in Gr1 because my DR is A or need to balance the class numbers I'll switch to the Audi R18 (#4 ByKolles)

Races you will take part in:
Car for each race: Porsche 911 RSR
Number: #911
Livery Photo (Optional):
ct_360x240_487f-_911_4_.jpg

Hey, I am working ona tentative go for the Lemons 2.4. I will be working for the Nurb one so cant make it. Would like to rep the Gr1 cars if I can.
GTP - redneckchef
PSN - phreelickz
Car for Le mans. Porsche 962C. (Yeah, I know, but I spin the hybrids like a top)
Number tbc.
Let me know if I have to run a modern LMP and I will get back up to speed on it.

Hey, I am working ona tentative go for the Lemons 2.4. I will be working for the Nurb one so cant make it. Would like to rep the Gr1 cars if I can.
GTP - redneckchef
PSN - phreelickz
Car for Le mans. Porsche 962C. (Yeah, I know, but I spin the hybrids like a top)
Number tbc.
Let me know if I have to run a modern LMP and I will get back up to speed on it.
Hey mate! Very happy to have you on the grid... However, im afraid i will have to insist on picking an Lmp1 car. There's just too much of a performance difference on straights and corners between GrC and LMP1s, and they shouldnt have been put in the same class to begin with... I also dont really have the time to work out a BoP that would balance that out... im very sorry...

Hey mate! Very happy to have you on the grid... However, im afraid i will have to insist on picking an Lmp1 car. There's just too much of a performance difference on straights and corners between GrC and LMP1s, and they shouldnt have been put in the same class to begin with... I also dont really have the time to work out a BoP that would balance that out... im very sorry...
That's all good. I'll give them a go and see if I can handle anything other than the TS050.

The reasons make perfect sense, and with having Gr3 on track it would have been wild chaos

That's all good. I'll give them a go and see if I can handle anything other than the TS050.

The reasons make perfect sense, and with having Gr3 on track it would have been wild chaos
Thanks for understanding! Hope to have you with us, ive added you to the entry list nonetheless... and remember that even if you cant get to grips with the Lmp1s, theres always the GT3 win to fight for!

Thanks for understanding! Hope to have you with us, ive added you to the entry list nonetheless... and remember that even if you cant get to grips with the Lmp1s, theres always the GT3 win to fight for!
Maxpower is running GT3, so it'll be a fight for second at best. :lol:

Question on the slowdown penalties. If someone was to get tagged with a slowdown penalty is there an area on the track that you have to serve it or allowed to bleed off the time before race end?

Nah, gr3 is my worst class somehow. I am competent in the LMP1s just more consistently fast in the old screamers. Its Le Mans, not gonna complain, I'm gonna have fun.

Question on the slowdown penalties. If someone was to get tagged with a slowdown penalty is there an area on the track that you have to serve it or allowed to bleed off the time before race end?
Great question! I had actually just thought about that a few hours ago... honestly, i dont know what the best system is since ive never organised something this big, but i think i'll go with the following system, which ive seen work in leagues - you wont have to serve all penalties right away, but if the combined penalty time goes over 3 (or possibly 5) seconds, you must slow down on the next available straight and serve the entire thing. I will tag everyone tomorrow to announce it.

Great question! I had actually just thought about that a few hours ago... honestly, i dont know what the best system is since ive never organised something this big, but i think i'll go with the following system, which ive seen work in leagues - you wont have to serve all penalties right away, but if the combined penalty time goes over 3 (or possibly 5) seconds, you must slow down on the next available straight and serve the entire thing. I will tag everyone tomorrow to announce it.

Change of plans im afraid. I did some testing today and it looks like it is very easy to bleed off penalties at Le Mans. Plus, you can gain a lot of time at Tertre Rouge, while only getting a 0.5 second penalty.
For that reason, ive decided that everyone must serve their penalties right at the start of the following straight. Just go off line and serve it, and please don't try to serve it a bit later to gain time, lets make this as fair as possible for everyone...

I would like everyone to like or answer this post, so i know you have all seen it and are aware of the rule change.

Last edited:
I've done a stint of 1h yesterday, don't worry it should be all right:tup:.

If I can give a comment about this race : I think it will be very very exhausting:crazy:

Yeah mate for sure. Every time i race the N24 layout, my arms get super tired. I dont have a wheel, but i use motion control, and always find myself grabbing the controller with such force for all the corrections i need to constantly make, that i truly do get tired a lot there...

Back