Nurburgring Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking throught the site and failed to see any comparison nurburgring times? so i thought i would ask anyone who feels they have a fast time to post them up along with the car they did it in and spec 👍

hi

i really hate this track LOL!!! (i can rarely stay on the road.... tried with a RUF RGT, god this car, driven badly by me, sux!!)

however, just used a 907 bhp audi nuvolari quattro 03.... woweeeee now this IS a nice car!! very controllable at all speeds (very sexy looking too!!)

did it in 7' 57.9".... i know that aint very quick, but i was pleased with it (actually just b specd it with the same car, he was 30 secs quicker LOL..... OK i'm crap hahaha)

Gord

mattlikespeople
my friend pulled a 5'50 with teh stock bently speed 8 and super hard tires during the 24 race there :) 👍

Das a pretty impressive time! i did 6 mins 40 in stock skyline, soon to do it in calsonic skyline and see if i can get anywhere near that time! had the game few days and lived on this track! Love it :sly:

5'50??? mmmm think i'll stick to pacman LOL

i havent been round the ring very much, just did it in 7'32 (AMG merc 190 touring car) i think i brake too much

but... i'll get better hehe

Gord

Phil McCavity
mind u, my times are based on a rolling start....... ie: not at any decent speed thru start line.... LOL

gord

Lol i fink most times are done by rolling, i end up doing first lap and finking...right next lap harder...then get to the end of the lap n fink...no FASTER!!! :mad:

Where's the write up? And can anyone here speak English?

The ring is great track i love it in GT4. Its really mad going high speeds over those uneven roads, anyway i have learnt most the track and but havent really been time trialing it.

I got 9.02 oh my first ever drive with the standard Seat Ibiza Cupra with Soft tyres!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back