Nux Creative Works | Toyota FT-1 Vision GT | Update 13 | Jan 9th

Hey guys! :D It's been awhile since my last gallery update, so I decided to chuck all the recent edits that I've done into one large update. The reason why I did this is because I wanted to get everything all uploaded & sorted before shooting the VGT Bimmer. That car is super sexy!

Anyway, hope you enjoy!:cheers:

Echoes - Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition

The Fallen Angel - Stielow Engineering Red Devil | Influenced by this Song

What Lies Beyond - Stielow Engineering Red Devil

Emerging From The Mist - Stielow Engineering Red Devil

Cruising - Stielow Engineering Red Devil

The Calm Before The Storm - SRT Viper 15th Anniversary Edition

In Motion - Lamborghini Diablo GT | Before & After

Velocity - Lamborghini Diablo GT | Beneath The Shades - Audi R8 5.2 Quattro

Downforce - Ferrari FXX

. . . . .

I've recently created a 500px account and finally got it up to date with all my artworks. This is also the reason why I haven't created many edits recently due to me going back to clean up some of my old GT5 artworks such as the ones below. Good thing I always keep my original files so I can make changes when ever I want.

:cheers:Thanks for viewing!:cheers:

. . . . .

If that's only the preview, Wow! I can't wait to see the rest of the set. :drool:
This page is amazing ! :eek: Brilliant shots, mate :drool:
Brilliant preview! :drool: I can't wait to see full set. Keep it up Nux! 👍
Another top update, which contains good composition and lighting. :)
That Camaro shot is just splendid ! Bravo Nux !
Thanks for all the comments guys!:cheers:

Last edited:
So... I tried to pick a few favourites from your latest set, @The R!CE Guy and guess what... I can't! They're all equally beautiful and greatly edited. Really loving the mood in each one of those. Stunning work, as always, mate. :) 👍

Your edits are so good these days. Each one really smooth and definitive of your style. Bravo mate. My favs are...

Echoes - Love the colours and toning and the contrast and sheen of the wheels. 👍
The Fallen Angel - So smooth and nice soft colour hues. 👍
What Lies Beyond - Great toning once again and light. 👍
In Motion - Great colour use, dynamic angle and sense of speed. Very dramatic. 👍

Wow, very impressive work on these last shots Nux. They are all really beautiful, with a great artistic sense. I'm ytotally in love with that LFA shot and "Fallen Angel" is a piece of art.
The FFX shot, on the realistic side, is also close to perfection.
Bravo !

PREVIEW

Hey guys!:D I have decided to keep you lot up to date with what is currently going on. So here's a preview of one of a few shots to come. It's a fairly average looking edit; I've actually gotten a bit bored editing my BMW VGT shots after seeing the car so many times. I might bundle these images up with the Senna content that's about to be released.

Also I've got a few Infamous Second Son remixes I'm currently working on.

Screenshots supplied by @TVR&Ferrari_Fan

Stay tuned...

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: So beautiFULLL
Thanks mate!:cheers: Haven't seen you around in awhile. Nice to see you back.
No words to describe the beauty of these shots. :drool:

The LFA, 2nd Camaro, the Viper and the FXX are my faves from this update. 👍
Thanks Nicolas! Glad you like those ones.:cheers:
Automatic like on your shots! :) The clarity of that FXX shot is a sight to behold.
Thanks brother!:cheers: The FXX shot is still one of my personal faves I've taken so far.
So... I tried to pick a few favourites from your latest set, @The R!CE Guy and guess what... I can't! They're all equally beautiful and greatly edited. Really loving the mood in each one of those. Stunning work, as always, mate. :) 👍
Thank you very much for the kind words Nenad!:cheers:
GPR
Your edits are so good these days. Each one really smooth and definitive of your style. Bravo mate. My favs are...

Echoes - Love the colours and toning and the contrast and sheen of the wheels. 👍
The Fallen Angel - So smooth and nice soft colour hues. 👍
What Lies Beyond - Great toning once again and light. 👍
In Motion - Great colour use, dynamic angle and sense of speed. Very dramatic. 👍
Thanks George! Glad you like those edits.:cheers: The sheen on the wheels of the Lexus is what caught my eye when editing that image. Chrome Volks seem to look great in motion.
Wow, very impressive work on these last shots Nux. They are all really beautiful, with a great artistic sense. I'm totally in love with that LFA shot and "Fallen Angel" is a piece of art.
The FFX shot, on the realistic side, is also close to perfection.
Bravo !
Thanks Jeremy! I'll take that huge compliment. I was about halfway through editing the Lexus shot where I almost ended up scrapping it. But when I took an hour long break and came back to it, everything started falling into place which was a good thing. Pleased to hear you like my other edits too.:cheers:

Been a while, now I see that you've only improved, you're going to be the king of GTP photography! Beautiful photos, all with great tones and composition! :drool:👍:bowdown:

2015 UPDATE
Hey guys! :D It's been a helluva long time since I've last updated my gallery, therefore I've decided to put together all the things I've recently done. Ever since I got my PS4 I haven't been very active in terms of photomode, so I hope you enjoy these last few GT6 edits of mine. I may come back when more VGT's come out but from now on I'm going to be hanging around the Driveclub forums.

Wish you all the best for 2015! I look forward to all your amazing artworks, cheers fellas! :cheers:

. . . . .

OLDER EDITS
I posted these around the photomode forums last year but haven't had a chance to upload them to my gallery.

. . . . .

DRIVECLUB
I wanted to see what kind of editing potential this game had in terms of Photomode so I asked @Spark_GTP if I could edit one of his shots. I have to say I'm quite impressed by the level of detail in this game. I picked it up for Xmas and I'm currently working on unlocking all the cars before I start shooting. I hope Driveclub gets it's own photomode gallery sub forum soon.

Original by @Spark_GTP

Edited

. . . . .
I like the calm feeling in this shot.

Been a while, now I see that you've only improved, you're going to be the king of GTP photography! Beautiful photos, all with great tones and composition! :drool:👍:bowdown:
Thanks for the comments guys! :cheers:

I like the first one because of the superb composition, which combines well with your editing style.

I hope you come back to GT soon. :)

Happy new year! :cheers:

Welcome back bro, nice works as usual, the 3rd FT-1 and the edited AM Zagato are my faves. 👍

OMG ! How do you make me save all of your shots to desktop to have them as wallpapers? Bout the DC shot... - I also was editing it and thought it's epic but my feeling was shuttered by the work of yours, WOW :)

Amazing job once again, both the GT6 and Driveclub pics! :drool: Can't wait 'till I get the occasion to play that game! :D

Stunning work, as usual, Nux. I can't really pick any favourites since all of those images are just incredibly pleasing to the eye. Keep the great stuff coming, mate! 👍

Back