NYCougar's liveries - updated 29/01/2024 Mercedes AMG GT S

I've moved over to another car, can't be doing the same livery over and over...even though I really like that style on the NSX.

Anyway, time to create something else and this time I've used the Nissan GT-R GT500.
Again pretty happy with the outcome so I've again created multiple variations. More to come in the coming days.

Fuchs GT-R GT500

Borla GT-R GT500

GoPro GT-R GT500

BP GT-R GT500

Lucky Strike GT-R GT500

As I said, here are some more.
Big fan of this second batch.

Racing Lubes GT-R GT500

Download livery

Chiquita GT-R GT500

Download livery

Hawaiian Airlines GT-R GT500

Download livery

Reiger GT-R GT500

Download livery

Miami Dolphins GT-R GT500

Download livery

I may create more liveries for the GT-R GT500, because I really love the style, but for now I have already moved on to another car again.
In the past I've download a livery for the Jaguar F-Type which I really loved, so I recreated it myself.
Here are the first 2 creations. More to come over the coming days or weeks.

Qantas Jaguar F-Type

Download livery

NAPA Jaguar F-Type

Download livery

Last edited:
I have some time off from work, so that means a bit more time to play around creating liveries.

Here are my creations for some fictional IMSA entries with the Lexus RC F GT3

--> dowload the liveries using the link in my signature

FR8 Auctions

Brembo

Brembo & FR8 Auctions

Milka

Squad 1

Korean Air

Hertz

SEGA

Squad 2

After the lexus I quickly tried something on the V12 Vantage GT3 as well.

Created 3 liveries for a powder energy drink called juicd.

--> dowload the liveries using the link in my signature

Style 1

Style 2

Style 3

Juicd Squad

Here's my entry for the 'No Ad-block allowed' livery competition over here.

I went for something I know from back in the days when I often went to car tuning shows.
The company's try to get your attention by going all out, often on car models that you'd rather see untouched.

This time Porsche aftermarket tuner Gemballa took the 911, gave it a body kit, slammed it with ridiculous camber and wheels that are just bit too big. They've painted the roll cage in the same colour as the wheels and luckily didn't choose a flashy colour for the car and some ridiculous wrap, but they've kept it subtle. Going with a British racing green colour and just a subtle pin stripe and their brand name in beige.

:D

It was fun to do but it took me quite a while to come up with the 'perfect' idea.

Seems like I forgot to post my Ford Sierra's, so here they are.

You'll see that I had already done the Barclay livery on a Mustang. Now that the Sierra is available I had to do it on the original car as well.

Next were 2 fairly simple liveries, but so iconic for anyone who has seen Rallycross back in the 90's.
First the yellow Camel Sierra from Bjorn Skogstadt

And then the green BP Sierra driven by Kenneth Hansen

And lastly a fictional STP livery, this is where I based the previous LEW's livery on

Created 3 more RS5 DTM's

AutoLite
full

full

full

Lucas Oil
full

full

7-Eleven
full

full

Group shot
full

Played around and this came out last week.
Immediately did a couple more variations off course.

I used stencil/cutout decals for the first time because I wanted them to be gold and then based everything around the sponsor stickers.
Not as easy as i thought it would be.

Gold
full

full

Chrome
full

full

White
full

full

Green
full

full

As said before, here are some more color variations for the Celica.

First of I created one with my personal sponsors and colors just like my own race car.
full

full

full

Glenfiddich

full

full

RedBull

full

full

Pennzoil

full

full