NYCougar's liveries - updated 03/04/2024 Toyota GT-One

Belgium
Belgium
NYCougar
Even though my name over here is Tuning_Maniac (16 year old me choosing an online name, what was I thinking 12 years ago), my PSN name is NYCougar, hence the title.

Make it even more difficult? Off course, if you spot me online now you'll see me as timSLK600 in GT7 :D

Anyway, I hardly have any experience creating liveries from scratch, but thanks to the livery contest over here I am giving it a shot now and then.
In this thread I'm going to post all my original liveries created from scratch. I hope to do this more often.

And besides that I will also post some of the liveries I have modified.
Let me take this opportunity to thank the creators that do not lock their liveries. I happen to like to take an awesome livery and then give my own spin to it. Mostly because all I want to do is slap on my real life sponsors on the cars that I use in the game. Sometimes the result is great in my opinion, sometimes not so much...
All the modified liveries are in grey, white, green and black. Check out my avatar or this thread: Who Races in real life? and you'll know why :D

Originals:

Modified:

Last edited:
First one: MP4-12C created for the livery contest concerning the Nurburging 24H.

I've chosen the Gemballa McLaren and applied that livery on the GT3 version that is in the game.
Big thanks to all the SVG creators over here to creates some of the missing decals.

Fingers crossed that I'll get a couple of votes this round.

Link to livery: DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
This one is actually my very first livery made from scratch in GT7.
Again for the livery contest over here when the theme was 'sports teams'.
I decided on taking one of my favourite NFL teams: the Cincinnati Bengals.

Got me a few votes during that round which I definitely didn't expect.

Last edited:
My latest creation has nothing to do with a contest over here.
I just saw a very detailed diecast model of and old rallycross car that's rather famous in Belgium.

Francois Monten did rallycross with this Beetle back in the 70's - 80's. Simple design but so recognizable. The car did have other stickers very regularly but this layout is the one you see most of the times.

The red Valvoline stickers at the front and the Bilstein stickers at the back are supposed to replace the lights, but that's not possible so I've put them next to the lights.

86187119_2889419351116522_4742574382268809216_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Been a really long time but I've finally found time and inspiration to create something for the 6th contest: Stepping Up.
Were we needed to take a company that has never ever been a main sponsor in motorsport. I've eventually chosen the company I work for Rather Outdoors. Based in the US but under it's name are Fishing equipment brands from all over the world, such as Fox International, who I work for. Company colours are white red and black. Nothing world shocking this livery but it came out great in the end. The pattern at the back represents the mesh of fishing nets and at the roof I freestyled with the Rather Outdoors logo which contains a tree and mountains so I gave it a little twist.

Livery download

Last edited:
Here's my entry for the latest LEC competition: colour crimes.
I've chosen the iconic Renault R5 Maxi Turbo group B livery by Philips. Driven by Jean Ragnotti.
As you can see below I had created multiple options but in the end decided on entering the black version for the competition.

All the colour combinations in 1 image with the original one at the top left:

And now some action shots from all of these

All links to the liveries:
Red/White - DOWNLOAD
Blue/Red - DOWNLOAD
Black - DOWNLOAD
Red/Black - DOWNLOAD
Pink - DOWNLOAD
White - DOWNLOAD
Purple - DOWNLOAD
Yellow - DOWNLOAD
Orange - DOWNLOAD
Green - DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Last edited:
Entry for LEC competition number 9: Safety first.
At first I found this very difficult to come up with something but then I just got the idea to create a Safety car for Circuit Zandvoort.
That's a track I race on myself at least 4 times a year.

Off course it needed to be orange and then I've worked with the track layout in low opacity spread all over the side of the car.
The sponsors are some of the official partners and sponsors of Circuit Zandvoort.

Last edited:
You should add links to your profile or to the liveries so people can easily find them.

Finished this Viper yesterday.
It is chassis C38 of the GTS-R
  • FIA GT1 with Carsport Holland 2000-2002
  • Following Racing History in FIA GT – 5 Wins; 8 Second place finishes; 2 Third place finishes; 15 Races finished on podium; 5 Pole positions

Thanks @krisduv for creating nearly all the svg files. The one you could not make is replaced by another sponsor because this car had different sponsors in nearly every race.

I might update it in the coming weeks because I'm not happy with the line on the back bumper, couldn't get it right. Hitting my limits in livery creating for now, but I'm learning each and every time.
And secondly I forgot to make the roll cage blue, which it should be if you check the link below:
Car is for sale now

Livery download

Last edited:
Then I really got into making colour variations of my created liveries, because you already have the base so why not play around with other colours.
Here are the variations I made for the TWA BMW M3, which was originally white and red.

Livery download

Livery download

Livery download

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Here is my entry for the LEC #12: Left is not Right
We had to create a livery where both sides of the car do not match, so no patterns could be copied over to the other side.

I've chosen to do something with 7up and when I started I decided to incorporate another drink from the Dr.Pepper group, namely Schweppes.
That yellow gives a nice contrast against the green theme.
Hope you like it.

Last edited:
In the general livery discussion someone pointed out that the base of that Paw Patrol NSX would be ideal to create more variations.
And damn he was right, I'm having So much fun with these that I'm going to create even more. But here are the ones I have created yesterday.

If anyone has multiple NSX in his garage, you can start a NSX SuperGT cup with my liveries :D

Pennzoil NSX

Livery download

LeasePlan NSX

Livery download

PostNL NSX

Livery download

Adidas NSX

Livery download

Havana Club NSX

Livery download

Bang NSX

Livery download

Last edited:
In the general livery discussion someone pointed out that the base of that Paw Patrol NSX would be ideal to create more variations.
And damn he was right, I'm having So much fun with these that I'm going to create even more. But here are the ones I have created yesterday.

If anyone has multiple NSX in his garage, you can start a NSX SuperGT cup with my liveries :D

Pennzoil NSX

Livery download

LeasePlan NSX

Livery download

PostNL NSX

Livery download

Adidas NSX

Livery download

Havana Club NSX

Livery download

Bang NSX

Livery download
LOVE THIS! My only gripe, and it's minor, is the sub-sponsors are all the same - if I'd made these they would all change to suit the new title sponsor. But that's just me being pedantic! Amazing effort overall. It's a great design that works so well in so many colour combinations.

LOVE THIS! My only gripe, and it's minor, is the sub-sponsors are all the same - if I'd made these they would all change to suit the new title sponsor. But that's just me being pedantic! Amazing effort overall. It's a great design that works so well in so many colour combinations.
I know what you're saying, but for myself in real life we also have some sponsors that need to appear on each car in our SLK cup, everything else is free.

So my thought behind this was to have a few that would appear on each livery and then the ones on the door, side intake, spoiler and rear bumper are the ones that could be chosen freely by the teams ;)
For the orange one for example, every other sponsor I've slapped on is also a Dutch company to match the PostNL main sponsoring.
And also on that one, I've removed DHL from the bonnet because it clashes with PostNL also being a delivery company.

Acting like this fantasy world is something real here :D

Last edited:
I know what you're saying, but for myself in real life we also have some sponsors that need to appear on each car in our SLK cup, everything else is free.

So my thought behind this was to have a few that would appear on each livery and then the ones on the door, side intake, spoiler and rear bumper are the ones that could be chosen freely by the teams ;)
For the orange one for example, every other sponsor I've slapped on is also a Dutch company to match the PostNL main sponsoring.
And also on that one, I've removed DHL from the bonnet because it clashes with PostNL also being a delivery company.

Acting like this fantasy world is something real here :D
Ah yes, I see now! I actually missed that (and just saw the K'archer, Pull&Bear, Coca Cola re-appearing) but should have looked closer! 🤦‍♂️ Apologies, you've done exactly as I would have done! I'll look closer before commenting next time...

Again, amazing work! These are all really cool combos.

Ah yes, I see now! I actually missed that (and just saw the K'archer, Pull&Bear, Coca Cola re-appearing) but should have looked closer! 🤦‍♂️ Apologies, you've done exactly as I would have done! I'll look closer before commenting next time...

Again, amazing work! These are all really cool combos.

Haha, no worries :D

More to come in the next days. Already looking forward to creating more, just need to make sure the logo's work with every new colour I take.

Thanks for the comments

Here are a couple more that I've done yesterday.

Interstate Batteries NSX

Livery download

Wynn's NSX

Livery download

Energizer NSX

Livery download

DeWalt NSX

Livery download

Red Bull NSX

Livery download

Snickers NSX]/B]

Livery download

Last edited:
And here are some more again. This time I started to use the colors of the main logo more, think these last ones might be the best so far.

GoPro NSX

Livery download

Matchbox NSX

Livery download

Pepsi NSX

Livery download

Monster NSX

Livery download

Dunkin'Donuts NSX

Livery download

Simoniz NSX

Livery download