Odd Prologue problem

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4: Prologue' started by MoodyB, Dec 10, 2003.

1. MoodyB

MoodyB

Hey all,

For some reason, I cant use the right analogue stick for accelerating / braking in Prologue :( Do you have to unlock this as a 'feature ' by passing a certain license test, or is it analogue buttons only :eek: ?

2. sinner

sinner

I couldn't use my right analogue stick too, but then again, I usually use the buttons for the throttle and brake... anyway... its probably unlockable since they don't even have an option to customize the control pad... guess you'll have to play it as it is...

3. evaoni

evaoni

I don't think it's even unlockable...

4. MoodyB

MoodyB

So its either a wheel or the analogue buttons ? :rolleyes: :(

5. sinner

sinner

my bad, thats what I meant, its an unavailable option...

just use the buttons, plus it allows you to tap on the brakes without letting off the gas...

6. Street Fighter

Street Fighter (Banned)

That's weak man. What the hell.
    Why would they REMOVE stuff.
    That is just illogical...

7. Majin SSJ Eric

Majin SSJ Eric

Well, Prologue isn't a full game afterall. It is more of a hopped-up demo. I'm sure the full version of GT4 will have fully customizable controls ;)

8. Hyundai Racer

Hyundai Racer

That is my biggest pet peeve with GT4P: the lack of use for the right side analog stick... I have been racing using the right side analog stick for accel/brake for almost three years now, and I had to relearn to race with the buttons for GT4P... this sucks... I hope we can use the stick on GT4!

9. 8400RPM

8400RPM

Yes, no analog stick for the accelerate/brake is inexcusable! Thank god i've got the wheel!