Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess when you refuse or are unable to finish your video game, this is what you spend your day on. Thanks Polyphony Digital motor sports Nissan advertising corp, you guys should make a racing sim.
Please explain how PD 'refuse or are unable' to finish GT6.
And all I see is a report of a GT Academy driver participating in a GT300 event.
How does this equate to 'Nissan advertising'?

Talk about drawing a long bow.
Ridiculous bias against PD is ridiculous.

Interesting how the popularist culture on this site draws these sorts of posts though.
Post ridiculous negative claims against PD and people 'like' it.
Post positive claims and you get asked for proof.

And all I see is a report of a GT Academy driver participating in a GT300 event.

Interesting how the popularist culture on this site draws these sorts of posts though.
Actually I think we liked it because of the ironic humour, which ironically, seems to have gone right over your head..along with several others.

Proof that Kaz is a witch.

Drown him. If he escape burn him.

Actually I think we liked it because of the ironic humour, which ironically, seems to have gone right over your head..along with several others.
Whatever you do, don't joke about Kaz calling people weird.

I think a much worse double standard is that softball jokes like "Polyphony Digital, a Subsidiary of Nissan Motors" get considerably more "popularist" admiration than the more pointed and layered attempts at satire.

Last edited:
I just read the English version of the latest blog entry:

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/1651

The article mentions Okayama, Lexus RC F GT500, Honda NSX Concept-GT500, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Lamborghini Gallardo GT3, Ferrari 458 GT3, Lexus RC F GT3, Honda CR-Z GT, Toyota Prius GT, Toyota 89 (MC), and Lotus Evora (MC).
I want to know when PD will include the track and all those cars in GT6 so that I can recreate the race in game. It seems kind of pointless to talk about a real life race when the track & cars used in that race aren't in the game.
That's one of the problems with the Senna content, Estoril, Interlagos, Macau, and Monaco in the wet are mentioned in the slideshows but none of those tracks are in GT6.

404: Humour not found. Seemed more like a pissy dig at PD to me. The fact that you find it funny and others don't is probably more to do with the fact his sentiment lines up with your agenda, rather than (as you so patronisingly put it) it "going right over our heads"...

Yep, just a race report.

Nothing to see here.

"Nothing" is a bit harsh... some people who play GT might actually, y'know, find SuperGT interesting? - I thought the interview with Lucas was interesting anyway.

404: Humour not found. Seemed more like a pissy dig at PD to me. The fact that you find it funny and others don't is probably more to do with the fact his sentiment lines up with your agenda, rather than (as you so patronisingly put it) it "going right over our heads"...

"Nothing" is a bit harsh... some people who play GT might actually, y'know, find SuperGT interesting? - I thought the interview with Lucas was interesting anyway.
i found Ordonez's advices genuine and true, it's not the same " believe in your dreams" routine he specifically said to work your way to victory, the language barrier, fitness and overall mentality tips look legit to me

No I think it's just that I'm capable of seeing the humour..nothing more complicated than that. It do think your ridiculously massive but entirely predictable over the top reaction does indicate something about your state of mind though:lol:

Even I got the joke. Just the usual "Leave PD and Nissan ALONE" crew policing the place. :sly:
I have a meme just for that of course:odd::

Leave Kaz Alone.jpg

You took that the wrong way. What I meant by that was anyone looking for hints as to any of it coming to GT shouldn't be.

No I think it's just that I'm capable of seeing the humour..nothing more complicated than that. It do think your ridiculously massive but entirely predictable over the top reaction does indicate something about your state of mind though:lol:

Huh, not just the authority on memes and all that is funny, but a psychology expert too. Okay JohnnyFreud, tell me about my state of mind?

Referencing Hitler in your signature is a good indication of your humour capabilities. Some say it's halfway between chatbot and meme generator, all we know is it's very repetitious.

I think polyphony needs to reorganize their articles a bit. The Super GT article has nothing to do with GT6, yet it's under the GT6 tab when it should be under something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: FS7
Referencing Hitler in your signature is a good indication of your humour capabilities. Some say it's halfway between chatbot and meme generator, all we know is it's very repetitious.
Thanks buddy. I have received quite a lot of good feedback on the angry Hitler parody. :lol:

In terms of new GT500 cars when will we get them in gt6 :confused:...
There are brand new super gt cars I don't like racing in the same old xanavi nismo gt-r or the same old petronas sc430 :( I kind of got bored of 'em.
P.S. I'm raging right now you might want to reply later in a few mins :D

In terms of new GT500 cars when will we get them in gt6 :confused:...
There are brand new super gt cars I don't like racing in the same old xanavi nismo gt-r or the same old petronas sc430 :( I kind of got bored of 'em.
P.S. I'm raging right now you might want to reply later in a few mins :D
We don't know, Try when GT7 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back