• Thread starter Swift
  • 135 comments

Swift

GT Sport is looking good...
Staff Emeritus
United States
Maryland, USA
swift-bass
Okay guys, this is the official thread of the GTPC ...

Droptop Chick vs TankSpanker

Course - El Capitan (Reverse)
Cars - FR
Tires - N Types
Power - Under 350HP

Deadline: Monday June 16, 2005 at 11:55 PM. (so nobody is confused on the day)

Here are the judges for this challenge(subject to change):
ForcedInduction
ToyotaDrifter
Suzuki
Vinsion
TRi

Judges, let me know PRIOR to the deadline if you can't do it.

Your video must not contain your name, or any way to identify who's video it is (to promote fairness in judging).... Instead, use the number that has been assigned to you (via PM), by the head judge...

When you want to turn in your entries, please upload it to either Pergatory's FTP or 19XX's FTP or possibly Ryen's (or any FTP of your choice) and only give the head judge the link to the videos, and as soon as they are evaluated, the links will be made public to promote fairness in these challenges.

When the video is uploaded please PM the head judge [Swift] with the link of the video... and post in the thread that your video is uploaded so the judges will know to check there PMs...

The video must include the lateral G-meter, speedometer, T times, and lap time.

Contestant 13 - Droptop Chick - WINNER!
Style 8
Angle 8
Smoke 4
Control 8

contestant 9 - Tankspanker

Style 8
Angle 7
Smoke 4
Control 7

Congrats to DTC for winning this challenge.

I'll post up the links once the contestants reupload them.

Judges, feel free to post what you thought.

G-T-4-Fan
DT_C is speed drifter and TS exhibition, what will be done, speed drifting or exhibition?!

Now that is actually a good question. I've seen DTC do some good exhibition drifting so I would assume that is what they're going for.

Contestants?

heh, or i could just step my angle down.... :sly:

no, we discussed this beforehand. She issued me an exhibition challenge. Sorry if I failed to mention this to you Swift.

I hope vehicle selection and style dont give away too much to the judges, but with only two drifter's involved coming from opposite ends of the spectrum it might just be unnavoidable.

meh, should be a good challenge either way.

VP, AP, Whatever Pride, thats so middle school... :rolleyes:
Just be proud of your roots... 👍

TS & Swift, you have PM's, converse with eachother, let me know what you think... :)

this is indeed one of the most exciting challenge in GT4 drifting in a while, looking forward for the end result, and of course, the videos, good luck to both of you, lets get the drift on! :)

vinsion
DT_C as far as I know uses DS2, and TS uses DFP.

TS is learning to use DFP :sly:
i'm practicing with it, but i'll likely end up going back to the DS2 for my good run

.....either way i'll turn off the wheel display so our identities are not revealed to the judges

oh, and on that note swift - wtf? not a single IDM judge??? lol. I didnt think you meant that so literally the other day. I thought I might get 1 or 2
meh, oh well :D fair is fair

TankSpanker
oh, and on that note swift - wtf? not a single IDM judge??? lol. I didnt think you meant that so literally the other day. I thought I might get 1 or 2
meh, oh well :D fair is fair

That's right! You're on your own! Heh heh heh! Fear the Super Mod!:mischievous: :P :lol: :cool:

He's tryin' to say he doesn't want people thinking you cheated (not they would) when you wipe the floor with me. Bring on the IDM judges. :lol: I got something for ya though... ;)

EDIT: Swift you have a PM. Entry Submitted... :) I guess I didn't need that mini-extension after all, but oh well. What's done is done. Also the 16th is Thursday. :P

Back