• Thread starter Swift
  • 99 comments

Swift

GT Sport is looking good...
Staff Emeritus
United States
Maryland, USA
swift-bass
Okay guys, this is the official thread of the GTPC ...

NK4E vs karate_crimson

Yet another Initial D style challenge:

Course - Trial Mountain - Normal
Cars - S.S Trueno and Amuse S2000, using own setups
Tires - No limit
Power - No Limit

Deadline: Saturday October 14th, at 11:55pm EST. (so nobody is confused on the day)

Here are the judges for this challenge(subject to change):
To be announced later

Your video must not contain your name, or any way to identify who's video it is (to promote fairness in judging).... Instead, use the number that has been assigned to you (via PM), by the head judge...

When you want to turn in your entries, and only give the head judge the link to the videos, and as soon as they are evaluated, the links will be made public to promote fairness in these challenges.

When the video is uploaded please PM the head judge [Swift] with the link of the video... and post in the thread that your video is uploaded so the judges will know to check there PMs...

Judement Standards are:

Fastest time around the course drifting ALL corners.

The video must include the lateral G-meter, speedometer, T times, and lap time.

Here are the entered videos. I'll PM judges to see what they think. In the meanitme, I see no reason that everyone can't see them.

Nk4E - Contestant #2

Karate_Crimson - Contestant #10

After asking 4 veteran members to review the video, the answer is in.

3 to 1 in favor of NK4E. The main reasons were control, more drifting and no aids being used.

Congrats NK4E.​

I'm wondering, is everyone allowed to compete in these events?

Probably, none of you have heard of me but I'd like you guys to check out my drift videos and decide wether I'm qualified as a good drifter or not.

Second, are videos taken and editted with a digital camera allowed?

I'm wondering, is everyone allowed to compete in these events?

Probably, none of you have heard of me but I'd like you guys to check out my drift videos and decide wether I'm qualified as a good drifter or not.

Second, are videos taken and editted with a digital camera allowed?

No, not everyone can get in on this. It's just for the two participants.

However, you can get into the Weekly Drift series going on right now. Check the stickies.

It's a cool idea, how was it organized if you don't mind me asking Swift?

If I was in it, I would go for the Trueno. Good luck to NK4E and karate_crimson, may the best drift win. 👍

It's a cool idea, how was it organized if you don't mind me asking Swift?

This is a personal challenge. So they agreed to do this challenge and then PM'd me about it.

If you wish to join this challenge(it's possible but they CAN say NO) then PM the entrants. They will let me know and things can run from there.

Also, about the GTPDC, I'd love to do another one. But the interest has been very low lately so it's honestly not worth the trouble. Anyone intersted in getting the GTPDC going again PM me. :)

This is a personal challenge. So they agreed to do this challenge and then PM'd me about it.

If you wish to join this challenge(it's possible but they CAN say NO) then PM the entrants. They will let me know and things can run from there.

Also, about the GTPDC, I'd love to do another one. But the interest has been very low lately so it's honestly not worth the trouble. Anyone intersted in getting the GTPDC going again PM me. :)

Thats cool, there are alot of neat ideas on this site. :)

I figured about the GTPDC, since the last ones didn't have many entrants. I wouldn't mind giving it a go, don't really know how well I would go at a full lap, it would be good experiance though. Maybe the WDS will spark more interest in the competitions.

Maybe the WDS will spark more interest in the competitions.

That's the idea!

Now, I want to see a QUALITY entry from both of you on this challenge. And when you send me the links, if it's junk, I'll send it back and extend the deadline. I'm very serious. :)

I'm all about fun, but look GOOD having fun :sly:

That's the idea!

Now, I want to see a QUALITY entry from both of you on this challenge. And when you send me the links, if it's junk, I'll send it back and extend the deadline. I'm very serious. :)

I'm all about fun, but look GOOD having fun :sly:

How bout that rematch Swift?

ah, the fanboi's are at it again eh?

Good luck guys, make it look good.

/me waves his NK4E banner/ ;)
eva.gif

hmm...I guess the thread is up...cool. Are you guys all rooting for NK4E? lol No worries, and one question...whats the maximum power output of the FC. on Trial Mountain with little inclines I dont want to go up against a 400hp+ monster. Not that I'd back out if it was. Id drive like hell to win. Its that racers code I hear about but in all fairness...

Around 270

hey NK4E can I get an exact horsepower output so i know what im up against? i made an fc that is exactly 270hp. Is it 270hp?

id like you to use 260 horsepower to make it a little more fair. I mean the FC IS turbo.... : ]
unless you left in N/A

The initial D Fc has around 250-280 hp

Mazda Rx7 RX-7 GT-X (Fc, J)1990
Manufacturer:Mazda
Model Year of vehicle: 1990
Car name:Mazda Rx7 RX-7 GT-X (Fc, J)1990
Upgrades that must be bought:
refresh the chasis
Racing exhuast
sports chip
N2's tires
Stage 1 turbine kit