• Thread starter Swift
  • 167 comments

Swift

GT Sport is looking good...
Staff Emeritus
United States
Maryland, USA
swift-bass
Okay guys, this is the official thread of the GTP Team Challenge ...

Phantom D vs Team Empereor

Phantom D
- ToyotaDrifter
- NightKids4Ever

Team Empereor Members:
- Tougeman
- G-T-4Fan

Here are the judges for this challenge:
MdnIte
Small_Fryz
TRi
vinsion
xsyorra --- IDM
Swift(if needed) --- IDM

Good luck to our participants and drift on....

Course: Trial Mountain
Car: AWD only
Horsepower: No Limit
Tires: No Limit

Team Empereor:

GT4 Fan Video Link
Contestant #30
Style 32 / 40
Angle 32.5 / 40
Smoke 16 / 20
Control 29 / 40
Total lap score: 109.5/ 140

Average: 27 / 35

Team PDR:

Toyota Drifter Video Link
Contestant #8
Style 28/ 40
Angle 26 / 40
Smoke 17 / 20
Control 33.5 / 40
Total lap score: 104.5/ 140

Average: 26 / 35

NK4E Video Link
Contestant #24
Style 30.5 / 40
Angle 33 / 40
Smoke 14 / 20
Control 27.5 / 40
Total lap score: 105/ 140

Average:
26 / 35

Team averages

Emperor:
PDR: 26

Congrats GT4 Fan, you pulled it out.

Well, as you can see, Team Emporeor won this challenge.

It was very close and I think some of the judges inexperience certainly made a difference. Also, I had to disregard one of the judges scores because he didn't give me all the categories.

Sweet, Is there going to be links to the vids here so the general crowd can see the action?

Good Luck Drifters! :dopey:

Alllrighty:tup: Finally:sly:👍 I was just going to check the teams forum for this but apparently I don't need to: it already started here:tup::cool:

And thanks HammerShot We'll need it :scared:👍

nightkids4ever
Finally I can practice

You've known about this for a while NK4E, I was just getting everything in place. Why wouldn't you be practicing?

vinsion
Lets get this party started.:sly:

You want this party started quickly, right?

Sorry, couldn't resist! :dopey:

Swift
You've known about this for a while NK4E, I was just getting everything in place. Why wouldn't you be practicing?
I was doing a school project, so I couldn't have time.

nightkids4ever
I was doing a school project, so I couldn't have time.

Blasted education! Always getting in the way of important things like drifting and girls! Or boys for Droptop...hehheh. :)

Swift
Blasted education! Always getting in the way of important things like drifting and girls! Or boys for Droptop...hehheh. :)

Hehe:tup: I know I am there to NK4E, still on that stupid school, but >I< DID practice hehehehe, just have to get that vid online and........ow no.......no editing allowed:tup: I've got even LESS to do now:sly:👍:D

Swift

BF would rather spend time with his car than me. :lol: He'll play sometimes though. 👍

Rad with all the challenges floatin' around, can't wait to see the video's.

Dang it, NK4E has been telling me to Practice every time I get on. So I have now I can do the track like nothing:lol: . Good Luck To All Teams, Have Fun, And Lets Get This Show On The Road. And NK4E It's Your Turn To Practice :lol: Go Now.
-TD

Good luck to everyone in this battle, but especially PDR.
Go PDR!
cant wait to see the vids, as im sure they will be of quality.

Already have a vid ready now the stupid capture card!!!! It just seems like I'll never get it (the time I have already waited for it) but I'm not canceling it:tup: Since I only need two extra min. for the vid to come to the computer:crazy:

What still dont have one yet! If you dont get one Ill bop you on the head! Hurry up and get one! I got my Lap done Early. im going to upload it the day after its due. Or the day its due. LOl
-TD

MdnIte
Euro WHAAaTTT!? Better not be Euro beat songs in your videos.. *Threatens menacingly*

Yeah, I would have to agree. I'm really really bored with Initial D music outside of Initial D. If possible, please use another type of music. I'm not saying that it'll effect your score, but well yeah. Better no music then Eurobeat... :yuck:

Droptop_Chick
WERD! If I see another video with Initial D music I'm gonna shoot myself...

Don't do that Droptop! We like you around here! :) :sly:

nightkids4ever
Man, you guys don't take a joke
Absoltely not NK, who fools around with such absurd nonsense as anecdotes and whatnot anyways.

I mean jeeze, I just remembered how lame I am.

[/SARCASM]

</Vin>

Back