Official GTPlanet* Fantasy FIFA® World Cup™ Brazil 2014™ brought to you by Matty and MasterCard®.

• Thread starter Matty
  • 535 comments
Pick forms will be up tomorrow as I don't have work.

Just back after leaving at 9:30am and it's 11pm now so I think I'll sleep.

That's fair. Whoever does win this deserves a really big pat on the back. It's not been a predictable World Cup. So many upsets *ahem*spain*costa rica*ahem* that it takes a large amount of luck and knowledge to get it right.

Few hours to find out on that one anyway.

Also, won't be home to do tables as a friends 18th is on. I also have work tomorrow so expect the tables either tomorrow after the first game or whenever I say should I decide to do them another day.

Taking a gamble on France, I got a feeling.

untitled-13uxu01.gif

Ah now I've forgotten who I picked. I think I went with France and Brazil but I'm not sure.

Stats vary depending on site but the sky sports app show them as pretty close. Also shows 54 fouls and 4 yellow cards which was rubbish.

9AlUrKn.png

Disclaimer: I'm very drunk, stats taken off Google, if you think I 🤬 up please feel free to recheck yourself. If wrong this will be updated in the evening after tomorrow's first game. Everything has been triple checked so I'm somewhat confident that it's correct. Thank you and good night. 👍

Think i ruined someone's day yesterday. I had to travel all day, we listened to the games on the radio. We then pulled into the services and watched the last 10mins of brazil on TV. As we walked out i explained how it would be a Germany - Brazil semi. Meanwhile this guy walked past and heard us. He stuck his fingers in his ears and yelled NOOOOOO.
oops XD

Still tight at the top but I cant see myself winning this from eighth

ybThtLL.png

lvwXSrG.png

1. Borges (Goal) 1-0
2. Van Persie (Goal) 1-1
Ruiz (Saved) 1-1
4. Sneijder (Goal) 1-2
5. González (Goal) 2-2
6. Robben (Goal) 2-3
7. Bolanos (Goal) 3-3
8. Kuyt (Goal) 3-4