Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
Social Club Username: land161
PlayStation Network ID: realtexan
GTPlanet Username: apexpredator100

The crew I play with isn't that active anymore, so I decided to join this one.

Guys that join the crew to kill other members need to be insta-banned :lol:👍
The thing is I had just gotten a special crate, and to avoid getting killed I switched sessions on "Join Crew Member", it put me in Brads session where he started to try to kill me with his Buzzard (And he did this last night too)

The thing is I had just gotten a special crate, and to avoid getting killed I switched sessions on "Join Crew Member", it put me in Brads session where he started to try to kill me with his Buzzard (And he did this last night too)

Insta ban please :lol:

I had a similar situation with another GTP member, he owned up and apologised and I hope this guy does the same 👍

Insta ban please :lol:

I had a similar situation with another GTP member, he owned up and apologised and I hope this guy does the same 👍
Also, he was kicked previously for doing this to someone else IIRC, his PSN is BradTC12 so I'm almost guaranteeing that it's the guy I tagged

Also, he was kicked previously for doing this to someone else IIRC, his PSN is BradTC12 so I'm almost guaranteeing that it's the guy I tagged

So pretty much a crew member griefer, demet :(

I think he needs to give an explanation or else he warrants a boot.

it put me in Brads session where he started to try to kill me with his Buzzard (And he did this last night too)

I remembered yesterday that I was in a similar situation yesterday when a couple of random idiots were killing me, and other crew members with either a Buzzard, or a Tank. Fortunately I defended my crew members by using a grenade launcher on one the morons in the tank, and d-bag in the Buzzard.

You could've just stop him by using a grenade launcher (that is if you have one), and teach him a lesson about not killing other crew members.

@BradTC12 - I'm pretty sure the whole point of being in a crew is being able to team up with guys who won't kill you. I suggest you cut it out and apologise to those you annoyed and start killing randoms instead, otherwise you can find yourself another crew to start murdering.

I remembered yesterday that I was in a similar situation yesterday when a couple of random idiots were killing me, and other crew members with either a Buzzard, or a Tank. Fortunately I defended my crew members by using a grenade launcher on one the morons in the tank, and d-bag in the Buzzard.

You could've just stop him by using a grenade launcher (that is if you have one), and teach him a lesson about not killing other crew members.
I was in passive because there was other people trying to shoot me, and I was just trying to get home, had I left passive he would have just rocketed me

I feel like people don't really try to set records in GTA. They separate leaderboards on tracks by number of laps, so for two laps on Wiwang park, I'm over a second faster than anyone else in the world. I got this first try.
t1LlnYo
t1LlnYo

Edit: But apparently I don't know how to post pictures, so here's the link.

http://imgur.com/t1LlnYo

Back