Official Jump Thread

Alright everybody, let see your best jumps. Little jumps, big jumps, upside down, backwards, whatever. Well lets see them.

7949c6d2.jpg

46043000.jpg

9df38ff2.jpg

2370cc79.jpg

20a1eaa6.jpg

I have lots of jump photos, I just love the way the cars look in the air.

heh i remember that lemans, when the clk gtr caught some air under the front end and flipped it into the air and off the track .... that was craaazy.... good jumps guys... i like that nike 2022 one too lol, were you redlined in 8th gear for that? :P

Acroth
heh i remember that lemans, when the clk gtr caught some air under the front end and flipped it into the air and off the track .... that was craaazy.... good jumps guys... i like that nike 2022 one too lol, were you redlined in 8th gear for that? :P

It was actually the CLR not the GT champion CLK-GTR in this game that flipped, see the LeMans photo thread for more discussion...

Took some more. The Escudo in the Tsukba circuit photos isn't jumping but the showering water effect is awesome. It was drifting all over the place, wheelspin in 4th gear. The car was greatly improved than the one in GT3. The powerband now is much more realistic but with a stage 4 turbo the turbo lag is a disadvanatge in rallying.

This thread is pretty slick. I didn't realize that you could get so high on some tracks. Nice job guys.

Latest Posts

Back