Track Request Thread - Post the tracks you want to see!

Would anyone mind making a replica of Hong Kong from GT4? The exact track length is around 1.81 miles, so try to get as closest to that as possible. Also, use this site if you can: http://carcomplete.eu/
Hong_kong.gif
I wanted to make this track but the only problem is that the track editor does not allow overlapping of tracks :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone make this one with correct elevation changes (and maybe extend the track too)? I would be eternally grateful.

latest

I don't really know if the elevation change will be exactly like it is in Hot Pursuit:(, though it may be close, because of limitations available in TPE:banghead:. I will gladly give it a go for you:D. And when I'm satisfied, I will leave a link to it mate:cheers:. Wich theme do you want, I think Eifel:D,

I don't really know if the elevation change will be exactly like it is in Hot Pursuit:(, though it may be close, because of limitations available in TPE:banghead:. I will gladly give it a go for you:D. And when I'm satisfied, I will leave a link to it mate:cheers:. Wich theme do you want, I think Eifel:D,
Okay, the elevations don't need to be exactly like Hot Pursuit's, I just want that mountain road feel, thank you for having interest in doing it. :)

I personally would prefer the Sierra theme since it's great for cruising tracks. This way I can complete the track on reverse while telling people to stay on the right lane in online lobbies.

Okay, the elevations don't need to be exactly like Hot Pursuit's, I just want that mountain road feel, thank you for having interest in doing it. :)

I personally would prefer the Sierra theme since it's great for cruising tracks. This way I can complete the track on reverse while telling people to stay on the right lane in online lobbies.
I see to it:tup:.

Has anyone made Driftland UK Yet? i would love to see itfg

And how about Manfeild Raceway?
Manfeild.jpg
For Manfield without the extension is doable to scale. At scale the extension puts three sections of track too close. If it's bumped up by about 800 m in length it's wide enough to get the last straight to the final turn in place with the extension in place.
I've heard rumors of user updated APK's that ignore the track boundaries so you can place track sections right next each other which would allow exact duplication.

Thank you very much:D, I'm glad you like it. It turned out very well. I blame PD for not giving us more track sites, like tunnels, and bridges.:banghead:. :D:cheers:
Agreed.
But also makes me wonder if there was some copyright reason for it.
Like one or two major tracks with tunnels or bridges said you can't duplicate us and you can't allow players to do it either.

Agreed.
But also makes me wonder if there was some copyright reason for it.
Like one or two major tracks with tunnels or bridges said you can't duplicate us and you can't allow players to do it either.
You have a very good point there, I never thought about it that way, a way could be they could use one of there own tunnels from let say Deep Forest, and so on. But I agree with you:)👍

You have a very good point there, I never thought about it that way, a way could be they could use one of there own tunnels from let say Deep Forest, and so on. But I agree with you:)👍
True never thought that but you could still replicate the tracks in design just not 100% but more than x% replication could violate copyrights so dunno.
The track too close together bit that won't allow you put the actual track right next to another track is just laziness on PD's part.

Edit fixed auto incorrect error

Last edited:
could anyone make the brands hatch rally stages for me. I've attached PDF with the layout.

Attachments

• mgje_bhws_2016_stage_diagrams_v1_msa.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 29
I've tried the search feature to find nothing so don't blame me if this has been said before haha.

Has anyone made an accurate Nihonkai Maze Sea Circuit? Not too sure how possible it is on the standard course maker app but possibly the modded ones may be able to make it?

Has anyone made an attempt at the Baltimore GP circuit that Indycar and ALMS used a few years back? I'd love to see what that track would be like to drive.

Baltimore_Grand_Prix_circuit.png

Back