Track Request Thread - Post the tracks you want to see!

First off, I'd like to say hi all, as this is my first post on gtplanet after being a long-time lurker in these forums. :D

As far as Grindelwald is concerned, I've seen that made before, believe I downloaded this one. On the subject of old GT tracks, the best replica of any track I've seen is this amazing this red rock valley recreation. Credit to BarneyA and MrGrumpy for making these.

With Banking now on some tracks like to see a proper Homestead Miami Speedway and etc. Nascar Tracks

I'm in the process of making this. I'm testing it, it has an issue with some gramma trees going across the layout at the end of the track that I can't get rid off. The lake in the middle is properly replicated, that's the best thing imo. Also all the trees and houses along the track is carefully placed in their right locations. If you want to test it though, pretend to download one of my tracks in the database, click on the download Button, instead of download that, click the X button upper right corner, you are now in my psn page, choose the Potreo, and download it, I'll wait to hear what you think, remember to also use the photo mode to explore it

I'm in the process of making this. I'm testing it, it has an issue with some gramma trees going across the layout at the end of the track that I can't get rid off. The lake in the middle is properly replicated, that's the best thing imo. Also all the trees and houses along the track is carefully placed in their right locations. If you want to test it though, pretend to download one of my tracks in the database, click on the download Button, instead of download that, click the X button upper right corner, you are now in my psn page, choose the Potreo, and download it, I'll wait to hear what you think, remember to also use the photo mode to explore it

Guess what my friend, after long abscence I'm in the process of creating that track as well. :lol:

Last edited:
What an coincidence. Do you have the tools to remove those big tree walls?. If I could get rid off them, I'd say that it would be very good.

No, but I know what you're talking about. I tried to create this track already many months ago at the same area (around the lake). There were these trees in the road plus some flying houses in the air which quite frustrated me. I stopped at that point and couldn't finish the creation.

Now I plan to build it very detailed using the tools of tarnheld, eran0004 and Mr Grumpy. I'll try to build the curved pitlane plus a perfect elevation. It's quite ambitious but I guess the result could be overwhelming.

I would love to be able to use those tools, but I don't have a PC:indiff:. Do you know if it is possible to send you my track and that you could remove them for me, maybe.

I don't know how you could send me your track without a pc. Furthermore I have no clue how to remove those trees. So if I will get those trees too I will probably try moving the whole track a bit. Or maybe raise the elevation.

Would like to see a few short tracks like a Realistic Bristol and Martinsville now we can make banking. Also like to see a good Bowman Gray Stadium.

I made the Goliath Circuit from Horizon, in stages of course. I'll put them up as soon as I can.

Hello Guys, it's my 1st message on forum, and sorry my English, I'm french, i do my best....

It's simple, I search a funny Rollercoaster ! Or a tracks with big elevations !
But I want it's possible to finish the race with a classic road tuning car, between 450 to 550pp
My favourite cars is (Golf, Clio, Mini, Bmw...), with little tuning and sport soft
I want it's hard to climb for 450-500pp, and maybe impossible for 400pp (because not enough horsepower).
But I don't want is impossible for all cars exept redbull or tomahawk !

I download this 2 races in this forum, but climb is allways excessive, and impossible to finish the race without use the redbull or tomahawk... (And I' m not fan of this cars...)
I download this : SKYFALL : https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/Peemo72/course/2308081/
and this one : ROLLERCOASTER : https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/JaviRFR/course/2788689/

Really thanks guy, I hope can play the race of my dream one day

I'll have a big request!. I want to see a proper creation of "Enna Pergusa" circuit, created in the Andalusia theme, with believable surrounding, the lake in the middle, and decorating as the real one. The exact front straight length, and length of track. If @Mr Grumpy would take the task, I would be very delighted:). I want the layout with the "Schumacher" chicane!. Thank you in advance, it could be grande.

With @Mr Grumpy taking Enna Pergusa - of which I can't wait for, here's a new request from myself.

Falkenbergs Motorbana
76876988.jpg
Pretty much exclusive to STCC - The Game (Race 07) as well as the recent announcement on its introduction to R3E, I have to say I instantly found it to be one of those circuits which you immediately love. It's what a circuit should be - fast, flowing, challenging, and even presents good racing. And it does that all in just 9 corners.

I would absolutely love to see all the Riverside International Raceway courses, especially the full and short circuits, be recreated. I've been trying to do it myself but I cannot seem to wrap my head around everything needed. Also the fact that there isn't a trace of where the track used to be doesn't help me either.

Riverside-Raceway-with-2-768x459.jpg

RiversideAerialPhoto.jpg

I couldn't find an actual onboard but the Assetto Corsa Riverside mod is fantastic and should be good reference.
Onboard lap of the short circuit
Some cool vintage footage

Last edited:
Hi..

This one´s a long shot.. But has anyone ever created the portuguese stage of european hillclimb, Falperra (Braga)? I´ve tried to created it but I couldn´t get the altittude right.. Does anyone knows how to do a track using gps?

Back