Official Volkswagen thread

• Thread starter Puschkin
  • 179 comments
Even though I still haven`t got GT4, I felt that`s necessary for VW to have its own thread. This is one great firm, and it desereves this. I love VW cars, and I felt disappointed when I saw that they haven`t put models such as Passat, Touareg, Phateon, or the new Polo in the game. Well, what`s done it`s done. Despite these minor negligences, GT4 still has got some great VW cars, so feel free to post pictures and videos of them in here.

This R32 looks so sweet!! I can`t wait to roll with one on them on Nurb!! :)
Until then, can someone post a video with Golf V GTI?

Hi i have a VW GOLF 2, 3 doors with a 1.8 l mashine and biturbo.
The power of the hell golf is 585 hp and 852 nw(newton).
I life in germany (Eifel) and the ring is 2 kilometers in the near. i was 6x on the ring and hav a time 7,21 minutes . This Is the Hell in the Golf.

Buy a Volkswagen

audigtrs2
Hi i have a VW GOLF 2, 3 doors with a 1.8 l mashine and biturbo.
The power of the hell golf is 585 hp and 852 nw(newton).
I life in germany (Eifel) and the ring is 2 kilometers in the near. i was 6x on the ring and hav a time 7,21 minutes . This Is the Hell in the Golf.

Buy a Volkswagen

OMG!!! Sick!! :) could you post some pics vielleicht? :)

edited: please, I am boring, but please can someone post vid of Golf GTI V on the Ring? :)

My first car is the GOLF 2 585 hp.
My second car is the AUDI S2 600 hp. Ohhh my Good The Start

I havent more pictures from golf on my computer . i loade more photos later.

Attachments

• Mai2004-045.jpg
    Mai2004-045.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 235
  • P5020015.jpg
    P5020015.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 135
  • P5020087.jpg
    P5020087.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 132
  • P50200186.jpg
    P50200186.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 118
The big problem with the Golf GTI V in GT4 is the problem with the gears, the 4th and 5th are the same, so changing gears won't do anything except increasing to 5, the rpm will stay the same... I hope it will change when you buy a new transmission...

AFX
The big problem with the Golf GTI V in GT4 is the problem with the gears, the 4th and 5th are the same, so changing gears won't do anything except increasing to 5, the rpm will stay the same... I hope it will change when you buy a new transmission...

I think that this must change when you buy a new transmission. I think that Golf V GTI will be my fav car! It`s great. I don`t understand people who have got GT4, on entire forum I haven`t seen 3 pics of this great car!
Isn`t out there someone who will have mercy on our souls?!! Please, only one tiny video of GTI Golf on Nurb! :indiff:

I never tried it, but try lengthing or shortening the gears of a sports tranny (closest to a normal transmission). Might just be an oversight on PD's part; a slight change like that should solve it for anyone who doesn't want to put a Race tranny on it.

Back